America.gov: Proof Conspiracy Theories Are True

JFK Assassination
Michael Dell

America.gov: Proof Conspiracy Theories Are True

Post by Michael Dell »

The website America.gov claims it "delivers information about current U.S. foreign policy and about American life and culture. It is produced by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of International Information Programs."Well, the site has now added a section on conspiracy theories. And, of course, the site declares, and I quote, "Conspiracy theories exist in the realm of myth, where imaginations run wild, fears trump facts, and evidence is ignored. As a superpower, the United States is often cast as a villain in these dramas."Here's what the site has to say about the Kennedy assassination...Perhaps more conspiracy theories surround Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated President John Kennedy in 1963, than anyone in American history. The Soviet KGB, Cuba, the mafia, the CIA, and others have been blamed for killing Kennedy, but all evidence indicates that Oswald acted alone.Feel free to explore the rest of the propaganda on your own...http://www.america.gov/conspiracy_theor ... Personally, I see this as a major victory for conspiracy theorists. The government appears desperate to stem the tide. People are awakening every day to understand how the world really works, and the powers that be are clearly starting to notice. For the government to officially acknowledge conspiracy theories and then take such an active roll in trying to debunk them, in my mind, only proves the theories true.How say you?
ThomZajac

Re: America.gov: Proof Conspiracy Theories Are True

Post by ThomZajac »

The site is laughably bad. Could not be much more shallow. Worse than a high school history text book. My goodness.I don't think it proves that all the conspiracies it addresses are true, only that its ability to refute those conspiracies is beyond lame.
Phil Dragoo

QED Bugliosi is a Mockingbird

Post by Phil Dragoo »

The site uses Leventhal of State as its authority on the JFK assassination.Leventhal relies solely on Bugliosi:The most comprehensive book on this subject is the 1600-page book Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Vincent Bugliosi, published in 2007. Bugliosi clearly establishes that Oswald acted alone.QED Bugliosi is a wholly-owned asset of CIA.He's their fish.Oh, and isn't it special that Leventhal bikes to work year-round.Obama doesn't. He's got five inches of ballistic armor and bomb-proof glass so opaque the interior requires artificial lighting.But Oswald was a lone nut, see--Vince sez so. Talk to the fish.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The America.gov site is just like FOX News, the current CEO of BP, former "President" Dumbya Bu$h or Leslie Nielsen on Airplane when he tells the passengers nothing is wrong as his nose grows...just blatant disinfomation distributors. Not even good liars either! I guess that tells us that they will try anything to change the views of 75%-80% of the U.S. population that believe the JFK assassination was a conspiracy, even though the power elite control the government and the MSM.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

08.30.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.04.2010 - Mr. Michael Dell Posted this eye opening, provocative Headline,and information."They will never rewrite the U.S. History books." A statement that seemsto make more sense each and every day, and year.Control of facts, information, news, perceptions of reality, etc., certainlydo not seem Truth Focused.Can anybody add any more recent analyses, investigations, readings, research,Writings, or study on this Subject Matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.