FBI searching for Hoffa's body

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

FBI searching for Hoffa's body

Post by dankbaar »

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=& ... earch+News

This Hoffa search is indeed a waste of tax payer's money. They will not find a body, because there is no body. Whoever gave the FBI this stupid lead is full of it. Hoffa's ashes are scattered over Detroit because he was burned in the Hamtrack incinerator. But I tell you this: If they do find Hoffa's body, then the discreditors of the James Files confession can have a big celebration.

What follows is page 555 to 560 of "Files on JFK":

August 30, 1999, James Files letter

Did you ever see the movie, “The Jimmy Hoffa Story?â€
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Wednesday 06 Jan 1993

Joe H. West
7611 Olympia
Houston, TX 77063

Dear Joe,

Last night I received your letter and as always, enjoyed hearing from you. I will try to answer it today. I have a very bad cold and my thinking is not to plain today. But I did do another card. One that speaks the truth. You have drove me crazy. But now you can show your wife what I really look like. I call it my self portrait. Some of the guys here say I really captured myself with this card.

I’m very glad to know that your (sic) much better and up and around. But I’m sorry to hear about your teeth. But after you get use (sic) to the dentures, they’re great. I love mine. But it took a while to get use (sic) to them.

I’m glad you liked the card “thin iceâ€
Jorgen Sjolen

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

the chance of finding hoffas body are very small so i don´t understand why they continue to search.

In one episode of mythbusters they where searching for hoffas body on a fotball field
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Jörgen Sjölén wrote:the chance of finding hoffas body are very small so i don´t understand why they continue to search.In one episode of mythbusters they where searching for hoffas body on a fotball field

I saw that episode too. They were trying to find his body deep down in Yankee Stadium. That myth is pure baloney.

Mark
dankbaar

Re: FBI searching for Hoffa's body

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, you know as well as I do that Jimmy knows what happened to Hoffa and his body. "There is no body, his ashes are all over Detroit". That's what Jimmy told me. And it is also in the book. Jimmy also knows who killed him. So you, as his number 1 trusted friend, knows it too. August 30, 1999, James Files to author in letter Did you ever see the movie, “The Jimmy Hoffa Story?” I think that was the name of it. It was out two or three years ago. Anyway, it was pretty close to real life, except the ending. He was killed by a young gun, but the car was not loaded into a tractor-trailer. It was driven away from the area and to one of the sanitation yards and the body went into a furnace and the ashes went all over Detroit and the suburbs. That is a fact. Also, the “Mafia” did not kill Jimmy Hoffa!!! His death (1975) was ordered by the government. The government was terrified of Jimmy Hoffa. The man had too much power. The government was afraid that he might run for President and he would have won by a landslide. The workingman loved him more than any politician and they all believed in him. When he called for that one strike, he shut the country down and that really got the government’s attention. That’s when they said, “Hoffa has to go.” The order came down from the top and my old “Company” was the ones that handled it