connolly's wrist wound

JFK Assassination
tom jeffers

connolly's wrist wound

Post by tom jeffers »

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/p ... 381.shtmli recently viewed again robert groden's film the case for conspiracy and i am convinced that governor connolly's wrist wound occured by a different bullet than the one that hit his back. by studying the z film you can see him still holding his hat as he clearly was hit from the rear. his testimony states that he did not know that he was hit in the wrist until after he came out of surgery. when he was hit in the back he went into shock and did not remember anything else. some witnesses claim that there were as many as 8-10 shots that day. i realize there was probably an echo and several of the shots occurred at nearly the same time. since he is still holding his hat at the time he is hit in the back, his wrist wound had to come a little later. his wrist wound damaged his thumb tendon and he would not have been able to hold his hat.the z film cuts out his body right after the head shot and so it is difficult to tell what his position was and when it occurred. i think it was just after the head shot. has anyone thought about this or have any ideas as to where this shot came from and where did the bullet go after entering his wrist. if you say in his thigh then the shooter would have to be in a helicopter flying over. i welcome thoughts and opinions.namaste'
kenmurray

Re: connolly's wrist wound

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/p ... 381.shtmli recently viewed again robert groden's film the case for conspiracy and i am convinced that governor connolly's wrist wound occured by a different bullet than the one that hit his back. by studying the z film you can see him still holding his hat as he clearly was hit from the rear. his testimony states that he did not know that he was hit in the wrist until after he came out of surgery. when he was hit in the back he went into shock and did not remember anything else. some witnesses claim that there were as many as 8-10 shots that day. i realize there was probably an echo and several of the shots occurred at nearly the same time. since he is still holding his hat at the time he is hit in the back, his wrist wound had to come a little later. his wrist wound damaged his thumb tendon and he would not have been able to hold his hat.the z film cuts out his body right after the head shot and so it is difficult to tell what his position was and when it occurred. i think it was just after the head shot. has anyone thought about this or have any ideas as to where this shot came from and where did the bullet go after entering his wrist. if you say in his thigh then the shooter would have to be in a helicopter flying over. i welcome thoughts and opinions.namaste'I agree 100% with you Tom, about the wound to Connolly's wrist and back coming from seperate shots.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I agree as well. Plus the fact that the wrist bone is one of strongest bones in the human body. Connally's wrist bone was shattered.And there's no way he had a "delayed reaction" as some LNers would say.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

kenmurray wrote:Interesting video here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phkNwZXp ... e=relatedi agree that there is some movement and possibly there were people there in the pergola but i find it difficult to believe that there was a shooter there. First is that it is right behind zapruder and even if he was there for a reason, the average joe would have crapped his britches if there was shooting just a couple feet behind him. He would have dropped his camera for sure. the next reason is that the shooter would have to track around zapruder standing to aim at the target.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

No offense intended, but regarding Connolly's wounds being caused by more than one bullet, aren't we discussing the incredibly obvious- something that was clearly established, I don't know, say 46 years ago?
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:No offense intended, but regarding Connolly's wounds being caused by more than one bullet, aren't we discussing the incredibly obvious- something that was clearly established, I don't know, say 46 years ago?Not really Thom. The magic bullet theory says that JFK's throat wound and ALL of Connolly's wounds were made by the same bullet.
Charles Rinehart

Post by Charles Rinehart »

I have seen people get shot in the wrist area-and they definitely have a major reaction. He would have dropped his hat.As for it being "settled" 46 years ago, it's not. The magic bullet theory makes sure that there will always be questions. I mean, who actually believes the Warren Commission anyway? I'm convinced he was shot separately. Just as I believe Kennedy was shot by James Files.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

my purpose in creating this thread was to differentiate the fact that most of us agree that connolly was hit with a different bullet, I am stating that I think connolly was hit by 2 maybe 3 different bullets.tom
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »