question about the persons in the limousine

JFK Assassination
willem kaauw

question about the persons in the limousine

Post by willem kaauw »

Of course it was clear that JFK was shot from the front, and after watching the Zapruder tape for the zillionth time I was wondering if there was any statements from the driver of the limousine ? He was turning his head to JFK when the final shot came. Has this been documented somewhere?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

willem kaauw

Post by willem kaauw »

Yes, that I know, but what I meant is if the driver(s) ever did a statement about this on paper. Even for them it was very clear that the shot came from the front. Were they interviewed etc..?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Yes they were interviewed but they didn't say anything on where they thought the shot came from.

Walt Brown has an interview with Greer in his book Treachery in Dallas.

Wim
Jim Harwood

Greer

Post by Jim Harwood »

If Greer wasnt culpable then he sure was an idiot.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

That's what I believe.

But then again, how many presidential drivers have been in a situation like that?

Wim
Jim Harwood

Greer

Post by Jim Harwood »

SS agents are trained for situations like this. Otherwise just put Presidents in with any limo driver. Greer had time to "hit the gas" before the fatal shot was fired.

In the case of DeGaulle his driver speed up and DeGaulle escaped assassination. Otherwise we might be reading today that the CIA also killed DeGaulle
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

You may believe that Greer was involved. I do not.

I have a long audio interview with him.

Wim

PS: I believe other elements of the Secret Service were involved, like Emory Roberts. I also know that Chauncey's superiors where waiting on how the SS lapel pins would look like that day, because they were changing the colors for each event. Thus, someone in the SS gave them that information.
Jim Harwood

Greer

Post by Jim Harwood »

Wim,
I believe you. But then I go back to my earlier assessment that he must be held as being criminally negligent in his duties.
willem kaauw

Post by willem kaauw »