Watergate?

JFK Assassination
Christian Hansen

Watergate?

Post by Christian Hansen »

I know that this have nothing to do with assasinations but how mauch were Nixon involved in Watergate breakin and coverup if he was involved at all or was it a conspiracy to get rid of Nixon because the cold warriors meant that he (Nixon) was friendly to the communists
Dealey Joe

Re: Watergate?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Chris I think it has a lot to do with the assassinations.Nixon being soft on Communism would only be used as an excuse to the public.Would not matter to the power house boys. That is all for show anyway.My guess is when they get rid on one it is to make way for the next crook.Sometime the voter does not do what they want done so they just take care of the problem themselves.I still can't figure out why LBJ and Nixon got out of the graces of the Power House boys?The overall plan over the years was to get the Bush boys in the white house.Obama is just another step stone to get another Bush man in. And I think to push the U.S. into further race issues. Mainly to make way for the transfer on sovereignty from the white to Black, Hispanic and in the end, Muslim My .02
Christian Hansen

well they got a lair from the Warren comission as president Gerald Ford he wasn't a crook but "only" a lair
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Secret Agenda: Watergate, Deep Throat And The CIA:http://jimhougan.com/index2.html
Christian Hansen

but waht about the 18 minute gap on Nixons Whithe House tapes did Nixon delete the 18 minutes of recording or was that CIA or one of the White House employees
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The watergate burglary is long ago and it was in those good old days, when a president could step into those kinds of traps. Now we have the oceangate and the government authorities are spying everything and everybody as they want and the president is only a puppet of the "authority's" sponsors as well, who does not need any traps anymore, cause has no power at all, cause the line between the people and the people's representatives is cut through completely.The Obama Deception: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What are you saying Chris.We need to update our enemy list??Get off the old crap and on to the new?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dealey Joe wrote:What are you saying Chris.We need to update our enemy list??Get off the old crap and on to the new?Yes. Times have changed. We live in the computer age. Old patterns like here is the leader and there is the people's herd don't work anymore. It's about money and money control by computers and that is always on global scale, cause money and computers are global, and that means it is about man and machine and who serves who.
Christian Hansen

ChristophMessner wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:What are you saying Chris.We need to update our enemy list??Get off the old crap and on to the new?Yes. Times have changed. We live in the computer age. Old patterns like here is the leader and there is the people's herd don't work anymore. It's about money and money control by computers and that is always on global scale, cause money and computers are global, and that means it is about man and machine and who serves who.who could have been behind the Watergate coverup?CIA?FBI?the goverment?Nixons staff?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The Final Report: Watergatehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFID6Qkwh88