Glenn Beck is NOT MLK Jr.

JFK Assassination
Bob

Glenn Beck is NOT MLK Jr.

Post by Bob »

Glenn Beck is a hate monger who tries to stir the pot to create violence. The fact that he has put together this charade on this date and on this site, along with Sarah Palin, is truly embarrassing. All this does is create hatred and evil. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m05VSyHoQ4
kenmurray

Re: Glenn Beck is NOT MLK Jr.

Post by kenmurray »

I hear ya. He is so full of it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The man is a moron...and he is calling on lunatics like himself to create violence...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtY ... re=related
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bobyou are right...this man is an idiot!ps. my mother always told me to beware of people who can spell their names forward or backward and to never play cards with a guy whose first name is a city.......
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

8/26/10 I for one, wish that Fox News service would get rid of Hannity, Beck, and O'Reilly as so-called news commentators. Allthey seem to do is rant and rave about some matter none of us can solve, even if we wanted to do it. If they have a good guest onboard for a short spell, they interrupt them repeatedly, until some just throw up there hands and sit there until their session is over.it got so bad, and so annoying I have ceased and desist from watching Fox News which has the potential to be really good and beneficalfor the public services they could provide to us all.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

These Stars that appear on Fox are wannabee's for the Big Network luminaries who make millions of bucks being Showmen.They develop a presence and get into the minds of their followers and then are accepted as believable and presenters of the truth.For the Anti faction there is Fox, the conservative side of the coin for those who dissent from the major network jungle.Wierdo's like Hannity and Back have found a place appearing to be "in the know" of "What's Really Happening Now."Fox is also grooming another Conservative for a run on the Oval Office if it should become available.A soft spoken, guitar playing con man preacher..... Mike Hukabee? another Governor from Arkansas?He appears on Fox TV, Radio talk shows, churches and even ITunes.
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:bobyou are right...this man is an idiot!ps. my mother always told me to beware of people who can spell their names forward or backward and to never play cards with a guy whose first name is a city.......Let's see...Bob...boB...oh oh. Are there any cities named Bob?
mike martinez

Post by mike martinez »

not a fan of Hannity.. can I have some examples of Beck and O'Reilly being hate mongers, morons, etc...just askin..
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Kirk

Post by Kirk »

I agree with all of you on Beck. He is just a showman selling tickets.Hope all is well for everybody. I haven't been able to do much, but read along on the forum of late because of my farm, but that probably is a benefit to forum. Fall is in the Air