JFK Exhumation petition

JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

Re: JFK Exhumation petition

Post by Jerry Craig »

I am noticing a pattern that everybody that does not sign it is not because they do not agree it is that they are afraid that the cover up goes’ farther than the government.If JFK is not in the grave, the people will never know the truth if he is then it would prove that people were lying on either side and would make the books on the subject which ever the new evidence finds would be worthless.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I believe the attitude that we can accomplish anything is bunk.All we do is chase our tails and as Prouty said if we do happen to stumble onto a clue all we do is give them te chance to cover it up further while we argue about it.All the CT'ers do is tear down everything in their path, accomplish noting, decide nothing.Look at what has happened to James Files, Judyth Baker and Chauncy Holt.The people on this forum for the most part do not even believe them.Look what is going on with the Zapruder film. What next? That don't leave much.
andries

Post by andries »

would perhaps be ainterresting new subject :What i have doubts about-What i absolutely dont believe-What i fully believeand the why,s alway,s stay positive, what i fully believe is that this forum and the discusionsare by far the best there is,Why ?,there is not one lone nutter arround,if we could arange one off those trained gouverment monkey,s we might even get better.nearly weekend
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Jerry...if JFK's body isnt in the grave,we know RFK had the coffin dumped in the ocean,thats documented....possibly he had the body in it,which we dont have documented...but I agree with Bruce...your talking about having the President exhumed,whose daughter is still alive and it would be quite costly....I'd love to see it happen...but I couldnt afford the tab.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

It should be possible to collect 30000 $ from the JFK conspiracy research "community", that's 1 $ for each maximum.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

most of them are greedy and only care about there pocketbooks if the truth comes out with a Exhumation they cant sell books!!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Exhumation petition

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.01. 2010 - Jerry Craig Posted this Well Meaning Headline.Jerry and Joe - I sincerely admire your efforts, energy, and sincerity, and do not mean to impugn your Personal Noble Efforts. I am also entitled to My Opinions which I believe are very realistic.Can you please advise us of any and all collective assistance that you have received from the JFK Forum Members and elsewhere to date ?1. The Petition to Exhume JFK'S body has 25 signatures today. What follow-up is currently being conducted ?2. The Rent With An Option To Buy the Texas Movie Theatre, and the creation of some type of Pro-Conspiracy Museum was previously discussed. What follow-up is currently being conducted ?3. The Freedom of Speech and Support John Groden Table And Fliers Campaign was previously discussed for Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas. What follow-up is currently being conducted ?These are but a few matters that are much more important than my involvement. How much effort other than lip service has been achieved with the assistance of New Helpers ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Dealey Joe wrote:I believe the attitude that we can accomplish anything is bunk.All we do is chase our tails and as Prouty said if we do happen to stumble onto a clue all we do is give them te chance to cover it up further while we argue about it.All the CT'ers do is tear down everything in their path, accomplish noting, decide nothing.Look at what has happened to James Files, Judyth Baker and Chauncy Holt.The people on this forum for the most part do not even believe them.Look what is going on with the Zapruder film. What next? That don't leave much.Could not have said it better.Wim
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Members; believe me, if persons could persuade Caroline Kennedy, to demand that her father's casket and body be exhumed for re-examination by a world re-nownedteam of at least 6 board certified forensic pathologists, to be carried out in Washington, DC. under the supervison of the American Medical Association Board Membership,it would be done within less than 3 months time and done professionally, to put all of these years of rumors, innuendos, and speculations to rest. This should be done atgovernment expense, since John F. Kennedy at time of his murder, was in fact the 34th President of these United States of America and died in the line of duty as such.The same goes for the children of Robert F Kennedy, cut down as a US Senator, in the prime of his life, while seeking the Presidency in his own right by assassins.Treasonous Plots and Bullets must not be permitted in our Nation , to change the course of history, and nullify the voters choices and the ballot boxes in every nationwide precinct, from the big metropolitan centers like LA and NY, to the tiny hills and hollows of W. Virginia, or to the flat Delta hamlets of Mississippi, or Louisiana.LET JUSTICE BE DONE FOR JFK AND RFK, THO THE HEAVENS FALL IN THE PROCESS.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

barney 1961 wrote:Members; believe me, if persons could persuade Caroline Kennedy, to demand that her father's casket and body be exhumed for re-examination by a world re-nownedteam of at least 6 board certified forensic pathologists, to be carried out in Washington, DC. under the supervison of the American Medical Association Board Membership,it would be done within less than 3 months time and done professionally, to put all of these years of rumors, innuendos, and speculations to rest. This should be done atgovernment expense, since John F. Kennedy at time of his murder, was in fact the 34th President of these United States of America and died in the line of duty as such.The same goes for the children of Robert F Kennedy, cut down as a US Senator, in the prime of his life, while seeking the Presidency in his own right by assassins.Treasonous Plots and Bullets must not be permitted in our Nation , to change the course of history, and nullify the voters choices and the ballot boxes in every nationwide precinct, from the big metropolitan centers like LA and NY, to the tiny hills and hollows of W. Virginia, or to the flat Delta hamlets of Mississippi, or Louisiana.LET JUSTICE BE DONE FOR JFK AND RFK, THO THE HEAVENS FALL IN THE PROCESS. barney you are right the people that want to know what we are doing wont back us up and they only tell us the will have nothing to do with our cause but when we tell them all they have to offer in negitive input not willing to put there REPUTATION on the line to help what we are doing is none of there busness unless they are willing to sacrifice there REPUTATION AS WE ARE....