JFK Exhumation petition

JFK Assassination
barney 1961

Re: JFK Exhumation petition

Post by barney 1961 »

Jerry; If I had the power and the authority, I would see to it, that every fucker, no matter what station of life, paid for these acts of treason, except those whovoluntarily stepped forward and gave up the names and addresses of others who participated in this monsterous conspiracy of treason, treachery, and immorality.At the final roundup, there would be mass public hanging executions along the Mirrored Pool in front of the Lincoln Memorial, to show that this behavior will not be tolerated ever, in a free and just society.While we may agree or disagree about a politicians stance on various subjects, we as citizens must not take the law into our own hands and murder such persons, butuse the precious ballot box to boot them from office legally and morally, for failure to carry out the will of the people. Remember the famous quote of AbrahamLincoln, when asked what is the purpose of the government, he responded, " our government must act when the people are powerless to act for themselves in acoordinated, comprehensive manner, to achieve universal and general good deeds and actions for themselves thru their elected political leaders, as this is a Nationof laws, and not of men. Of the people, for the people, by the people, is the solution to mankinds problems not weapons of strife and warfare."
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

you hit the nail on the head barney
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

its a nice and expensive and near impossible dream fellas....I think the best we COULD do...is petition to have the blood stains on Kennedys clothes to be tested for mercury...less expensive and would validate Files story and would prove that there was a gunman on the knoll...somewhat freeing Oswald a little....if proven about a second gunman,they would still blame LHO...maybe Gary Mack would change the story to Oswald running out of the TSBD and getting to the knoll and firing...lol
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.29.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.01.2010 - Jerry Craig Posted this Well Meaning Headline.This week Yasser Arafat's body was dug up eight (8) years after his death, and allegedly "completely investigated" along with a Major Autopsy. This was supposed to be a Full Blown Criminal Investigation of Arafat's body, in Egypt, subject to scrutiny by many, including, the Palestinians among others. And all of this occurred under the purview of the Muslim's Customs, Laws, and Procedures. Allegedly, they got it done. Interesting !How is anybody, anywhere doing with digging up JFK's body after forty-nine (49) years here in the U.S. ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspectof this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not beas well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Exhumation petition

05.16.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.01.2010 - Jerry Craig Posted this Well Meaning Headline.Any developments from anybody, anywhere to report here ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thought, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Exhumation petition

06.24.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.01.2010 - Jerry Craig Posted this Well Meaning Headline.06.24.2015 - Hollywood Movie Star Natalie Wood's body was dug up for a Complete, Major, ModernAutopsy. Natalie Wood allegedly drowned while on a boat with her husband Hollywood Movie StarRobert Wagner, and friend Hollywood Movie Star Christopher Walken.This was 30 + years after Natalie Wood's suspicious death.51 + years after JFK's death, there is no effort or progress with any Petition To Exhume JFK's Body.Maybe Natalie Wood's Estate had better attorneys, or stronger interest ? Maybe Natalie Wood registersmore concern and interest with Most American's today somehow, someway, somewhere ? Interesting.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings onany aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

I signed the petition in hopes that it could possible help..Do I think it will ? I highly doubt it but one never knows ."Nothing ventured,nothing gained"
Bob

Post by Bob »

If you believe Jimmy Files, than JFK's body is not at Arlington. Files said he overheard a conversation which included CIA deputy director Theodore Shackley. Shackley said that the body had been "dumped into the sea", according to Files. Why? The traces of mercury had to be a primary reason. Plus we all know that JFK's brain has also gone missing. Bottom line, the only thing buried right now is the truth.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK EXHUMATION PETITION:

12.03.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.01.2010 - Jerry Craig originally Posted this Thought Provoking Headline, and Supporting Material.An interesting and varied discussion followed.My suggestion was that somebody Re-File, or Newly File an Updated Version of Joe West's Federal Lawsuit to Exhume JFK's body/coffin/sarcophagus.MOVING ON:It is over 7 years since this discussion began.I DO NOT MEAN THIS AS A PUN, OR SARCASM.My Interest, Analyses, Readings, Research, Study, and Writings all focus on a TOP DOWN APPROACH TO ANALYZING AND STUDYING THE REMOVAL OF JFK.I don't really care at all Who Shot JFK, How Many Bullet Holes, Shooter's, Shots, Teams, etc.JFK IS STILL DEAD 54 YEAR'S LATER, AND THE CUMULATIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE REMOVAL OF JFK FOR AND OF "We the People..." IS PATHETIC.For those who have advised me, contacted me, Emailed me to inform me Why the BOTTOM UP APPROACH TO THE REMOVAL OF JFK IS PRACTICALLY SACROSANCT, THEN I CAN THINK OF NOTHING MORE OF A BOTTOM UP APPROACH TO THE REMOVAL OF JFK THAN EXHUMING JFK's BODY/COFFIN/SARCOPHAGUS. YET THERE IS ZERO ATTENTION AND FOLLOW-UP TO THIS, OTHER THAN LIP SERVICE. (12.03.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I read somewhere and I can’t remember where, the RFK had the body dug up after he heard of rumours that JFK body was not in the grave, it was confirmed it was not jfk body and was put to sea.