False Flag Operations = The New World Order

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: False Flag Operations = The New World Order

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob I was not trying to make light your serious accidentYes it is hard to say what you might do until you are faced with it.I was just trying to see if I could make sense out of these people changing sides.I just hope I would be willing to die for what I know and believe.but at the same time I also hope I don't have to.Sometimes it is easy to put ourselves in someone else's shoes.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Bob I was not trying to make light your serious accidentYes it is hard to say what you might do until you are faced with it.I was just trying to see if I could make sense out of these people changing sides.I just hope I would be willing to die for what I know and believe.but at the same time I also hope I don't have to.Sometimes it is easy to put ourselves in someone else's shoes.I know you weren't Joe. Bottom line, it is difficult to understand why a person switches sides like we have seen with people like Gary Mack and Dan Moldea. Were they threatened? Perhaps. But in Mack's case, we also saw him also getting a high paying job that is very prominent (6th Floor Museum at the TSBD) for the Lone Nut side of the equation in the JFK assassination. Usually, just like everything else, you need to follow the money.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes they didn't have to threaten Mack all it took for him was a Title and a big paycheck.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i have tried to meet with mack to talk to him about that and he wont meet me
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:i have tried to meet with mack to talk to him about that and he wont meet meJerry, that sounds like Gary Mack. He's also a lurker on about every JFK forum on the net. Never does any posting on there. Always has his pen pal buddies do it for him. Surprise I'm not.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i am never suprised by what mack does hes a lone nut lol
kenmurray

Q & A with Larry The Fable Guy

Post by kenmurray »

Apparently Mr Quack will give a Q & A session tomorrow Oct 8th at 1130am lol. Jerry, this is your chance to confront Gary. But then again he may go run and hide and then the session would be canceled. http://www.dallasartnews.com/2010/10/qa ... gary-mack/
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

FREE....with paid admission to the museum? is it free or not?F**K 'emBe a good time for someone to ask why there is no mention of conspiracy at the museum?Evidently it is not a museum, just a propaganda site.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.20192:38 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.15.2010 - Mr.Bob Fox, our Outstanding Contributing Moderator and Member Originally Postedthis Very Important Headline, and Supporting Material.Some of our Best and Brightest joined this Discussion.Now, 9 years after Bob's Original Post, what are our Impressions and Thoughts on this SubjectMatter.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.