I QUIT THIS FORUM-9/18/2010

JFK Assassination
barney 1961

I QUIT THIS FORUM-9/18/2010

Post by barney 1961 »

WELL, AFTER A VERY SHORT GOOD TIME ON THIS FORUM, I FIND THAT I MUST MOVE ALONG, AND FIND ANOTHER FORUM THAT IS LESSCONTENTIOUS AMONG ITS MEMBERSHIP AND MORE CONGENIAL. I WISH THE FORUM AND ITS MEMBERSHIP ALL THE BEST. :D :D :D :D
Bob

Re: I QUIT THIS FORUM-9/18/2010

Post by Bob »

Every family has it's share of fights BB. Shit happens. Am I happy about it? Hell no! But if you look at the overall discussion amongst our forum over the past few years, I would not rate another forum any better than ours. We have excellent researchers in our forum. We have the ear of many other well known researchers. We educate. We enlighten. We learn. We debate. Yes...sometimes we quarrel too. Name me a family that doesn't. Bottom line, I stand behind my brothers and sisters in this forum. I'll quit when I'm told I'm NOT wanted. As far as I know, no one has sent you that message BB.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

hold on barney dont leave everybody has there opinion on any fourm
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well Barney we all have to make decisions at times.You might want to run over to the Education Forum and check out the Jim Fetzer/Judyth Baker topic.Probably take several days to read the entire thing.Then come on back. You are welcome here.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

barney,i sure wish you would stay.tom
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Why are you leaving? Did someone insult you or something? You're welcome to stay as far as I'm concerned.
andries

Post by andries »

Mr, Barney,perhaps you have touched a nerve here ?If so,it,s a good thing you did.I mostly judge people in the way how they deal with fair critics,it,s a thrue measure off caracter and honesty.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Why are you leaving? Did someone insult you or something? You're welcome to stay as far as I'm concerned.Barney let me know he was cussed out on the telephone by one of our members, without identyfing that member. I sure wish Barney would elaborate, as I don't find it condonable for members to intimidate other members on this forum, and certainly not outside this forum. Moreover I am curious what of Barney's statements could have triggered such an event outside our vison...... And by whom?Wim
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Hi Barney. Hope you dont leave this forum. My stuff dont get much appreciation but at least I get the chance to post my thoughts. YOU have a lot to contibute to members like ME and I hope you hang on in there.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i want to know who it was that is not very professional and not what we are about i welcome everybodys input even if i dont like it