Debra Conway

JFK Assassination
bob franklin

Re: Debra Conway

Post by bob franklin »

If that's Debra Conway in the photo (I've never met her face to face), then it explains why I never really got into that site. I remember hearing something about her associate Sherry Gutierrez Fiester being somewhat questionable. I didn't know She'd been employed by the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Department. New Orleans popping up yet again. A Florida connection is also mentioned here (albeit passingly). Nothing solid there, but taken in context...
Barney

Post by Barney »

The real deal information source on matters Kennedy, is the Mary Ferrell Foundation in Dallas, Texas. Almost without exception every notedauthor in recent memory has sought out the prodigious research documentation and resources of her foundation. She is now deceae but herfoundation still forges forward to solve this case. The annual subscription rate is vey small something like $35 for full computer access to alldocumentation that has been released by the National Archives and well worth the fee, for serious researchers like here.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes I think the MFF is well worth the investment.Mostly documentation I can't find elsewhere.