My opinion on 9/11 cause

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

My opinion on 9/11 cause

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.11.2010 - Mark68 Originally Posted this important, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.An interesting Discussion Developed.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
bobspez2

Re: My opinion on 9/11 cause

Post by bobspez2 »

Easy answer. Wars are profitable for the powers that be. The banks finance them, the war industries prosper. The taxpayers pay the bill. There were also unrealistic hopes that we could restore corporate ownership of the Iraq oil fields, which didn't work out. What we did bolster was the local ownership of the Afghan poppy fields. All the junkies in the world are grateful for the cheap heroin.Barney wrote:My personal opinion is, that working in combination, the CIA and the Israeli Mossad, did the WTC towers, the Pentagon,and the shootdown in Pa., to justify the second war with Iraq and now Afghanistan. The question remains, "Why."
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

On this Anniversary of the 9/11 Attacks Deaths of Key Witnesses:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuXcxLcXKuE&t=2448s
Slav

Post by Slav »