INFO-WAR

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

INFO-WAR

Post by Dealey Joe »

Forum Members and readers.It is becoming more painfully clear that there is a "quiet" war going on here.The Internet is more and more controlled every day.Google controls most of the search engines information and seems to be the search engine of choice.Google and possibly other are quietly moving forward in elimination anythingthat is considered conspiratorial and possibly other areas.This is very serious, as Google therefore controls the minds of most folks who search.For instance do a search for Lee Harvey Oswald and see what comes up?Wikipedia, McAdam's, Spartacus, Lancer ect.Anything JFK has McAdam's right on top of the list and comes up every three or four times on a page.Google is fast making decisions of who and what will be read.In order for there to be a war someone has to resist.Judyth Baker who as you all know is living in exile has had her Google driven email shut down,also infiltrated corrupting all her email addresses. All her blogs and info sites are under constant attack being deleted and made inaccessible by Google.Common sense is out the 6th floor window.What can we do?Talking about it won't help.Judyth is still battling in desperation. James Files has totally given up.The Zapruder film is a fake. all movies and pictures of the assassination have been altered.there are a dozen or more LHO's so we really don't know who he is.Marguerite is not the real Marguerite.Jesse can't even get into Area 51.Guys who write books are the only ones that are the experts.Why the Hell would they worry about us?We are our own worst enemy.
Jerry Craig

Re: INFO-WAR

Post by Jerry Craig »

well je look up me and see david von p calling me a lier
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Will The Real Wikipedia Please Stand Up?:http://www.ctka.net/2010/wiki.html
Phil Dragoo

Comrade, all is for the best

Post by Phil Dragoo »

ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Don't panic. So far only 1% of world population possesses a computer and big brother can't eliminate truths which everybody can see in daily life. Rather work on lectures about which political-systemical conclusions should be drawn out of the fact, that ruling classes deem it necessary to control the uncontrolable.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Chris I agree, but it does no good to lecture yourself all the time.somehow you need to spread the word elsewhere.I believe that is the reason for Google's attempts at total control of the Internet.The truth can't be changed but it can be manipulated in order to confuse.
ChristophMessner

Joe, you are right, I downplayed the danger of monopolism in the internet a bit and I am a bit finished with my contribution in this forum now after having posted a lot. Of course the tendency towards total control and supervision has to be fought. I just can't believe that these few 270 Million US-Americans and their google would be able to control some billions of other internet-users and their many search machines and data collector intelligence in the future. I see a tendency of overestimation in the American thinking. Like with Germany when they moved into WWI&II the USA is now seduced into WWIII. Chris
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

well Chrisyou cannot quit.Your view from afar is valuable and causes us here in the states to pause and look.I do not even think about boundaries, you are just one of US.You know in the US all the history books have been altered over the years.As us older folks die off the young will be left with a version of history that has been controlled.I do suppose I am an alarmist but without a push from a different direction where is the opposition?You always seem to have an opposing viewpoint that I for one enjoy.But if you would just agree with me all the time I would like you more>>>
ChristophMessner

Dealey Joe wrote:... You always seem to have an opposing viewpoint ... You are 100% correct. I agree with you totally.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

please watch this video and tak the players and plug them into the 3 major categories (for jfk and for 911)PATSIESMOLESPROFESSIONAL KILLERShttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBStfPbOIXc&feature=fvwkSORRY