JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

Post by kenmurray »

Excellent points you made Shane.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Excellent points you made Shane. Indeed!!!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

You guys are great. Keep the discussion going. It's important and needs your thoughtful insight. Once you are convinced of the truth, tell as many people as you can. We all owe it to each other. I've been working a lot, but I'll have time soon to engage good discussions here.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:You guys are great. Keep the discussion going. It's important and needs your thoughtful insight. Once you are convinced of the truth, tell as many people as you can. We all owe it to each other. I've been working a lot, but I'll have time soon to engage good discussions here.Pasquale, don't be a stranger now. Good to see you .
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Check this out and give us a report.http://drjudywood.com
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Check this out and give us a report.http://drjudywood.comJudy Wood has alot of info to look at on her site for sure.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Check this out and give us a report.http://drjudywood.comJudy Wood has alot of info to look at on her site for sure.Sgt. Friday and Abraken Linkin are at it again! That IS a lot of important information on Judy's site.
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:Check this out and give us a report.http://drjudywood.comThat's a lot of information there on Wood's website. It's entirely possible, so I'm not going to just discount her research. I am still leaning towards bombs and simulated commercial planes. When I say "simulated" I mean this: I know that what the media showed us with their own supposed live cameras, and what was shown on amateur videos, contradict each other. They particularly contradict each other because of the conflict in the trajectories of the supposed second plane as presented in those very videos. They also contradict basic high school physics. Commercial planes simply cannot fly at speeds like 500mph at 700 feet above sea level. It doesn't happen because the air is too thick. 500mph is more like their cruising speed once they've reached a high enough altitude. Also, commercial planes would break apart even if they hit water. How did they supposedly just enter a steel and concrete building without even slowing down and without even losing a wing or any other part them? It's because it's not reality. So, think of the evidence. We have different videos showing the same supposed plane, the second plane at WTC, coming in at different directions. Then we have impossible crash physics as well. The circular, illogical, argument, presented by people who don't want to look at this information, is that the planes were going so fast (about 500mph) that THAT'S how they went into the buildings the way they did. The answer is that commercial planes can't go that fast near sea level. So, often times the discussion gets circular. I'll put it another way. The images/video we were shown on the news were delayed just like they delay it on a football game on TV. Ever wonder how they can put those nice lines and arrows on a football field and change them as the supposed "live" game is in progress? It's because of a delay, similar to a delay on radio shows. There's a delay between what is going and what they show us. In the case of 9/11 the delay is at least several seconds. That's how, on radio, they can bleep out bad language when a caller calls a radio show. It's because there's a delay. Also, don't listen to anyone who tells you anything about "reinforced" wings on commercial planes. That's a bunch of bulls**t too. If the wings of those planes were "reinforced," they wouldn't get off the ground. Regarding Wood's website, it's entirely possible, but I still lean towards bombs in the buildings with simulated planes on TV and objects, like missiles or drones, being flown into the buildings just to make it appear to street witnesses that commercial planes hit those buildings. They had to have had this plan in the works for a long time before they executed it. This event was the justification for two wars that have lasted about ten years now (lots of MONEY, U.S. TAXPAYER MONEY, involved for defense contractors and such). This is the same result of the JFK assassination. We stayed in Vietnam for another TEN years when JFK wanted all troops out by 1965. Do not separate the defense industry from their bankers. They work TOGETHER. My bank, for example, would LOVE me if I won the lottery and deposited a million dollars in my account because they would make money off of my money. It's the same with defense industry bankers. The defense industry bankers obviously saw a profit too. These are the same bankers that are connected to those other bankers we know as The Federal Reserve. So, in the case of JFK, we had bankers being threatened with incredible losses of money not only because of JFK's decision to take troops out of Vietnam by 1965, but also because JFK was going in the direction of doing away with the Federal Reserve. (The Federal Reserve is as federal as Federal Express. It's just what they call it. In the days before the 1900s they called it something like the Central Bank.) Anyway, JFK had started to issue interest free currency, called U.S. Notes. I believe JFK had about 4 billion in U.S. notes, as opposed to Federal Reserve notes, when he was shot. The Federal Reserve charges the U.S. interest on the money they print for us. They print the money and charge the U.S. interest on that paper money they print. JFK, as we know, began issuing paper currency that was interest free to the U.S. and that was also actually backed by precious metals. So, the bankers had a double victory when JFK was shot.In the case of 9/11, the bankers and defense industry again profited because of the wars that were started because of that event. Then we had the economic collapse and bailouts. Double victory again. Think about this. The economic collapse in the 2000s caused, and is still causing, people to lose their homes. So, people lost their homes to the banks, and those same banks ALSO got bailout money, U.S. TAXPAYER BAILOUT MONEY. Do you see the scam going on? Those banks got to acquire real property as a result of all the foreclosures and defaults on the loans issued by those banks, AND they got U.S. taxpayer money because their business agents (politicians) created a big enough boogie man (economic collapse) to justify it. Double victory again. They need to be stopped because they really don't care about us at all. We are cattle to them. We need to fight them with information.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Darcy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzUNvEfY ... elated2:50 "No second plane, it was a bomb"Exactly. It's like a puppet show at a circus or fair. They're manipulating what we're seeing, like we're children at a puppet show. Do you feel insulted yet? LOL I do.