3 Shots Rang Out in Dallas Texas

JFK Assassination
Alex Hidell

3 Shots Rang Out in Dallas Texas

Post by Alex Hidell »

In searching YouTube for radio or TV broadcasts immediately after the assination, I found a TV broaddcast within 30 minutes of the assasination whose leadin was "3 Shots Rang Out in Dallas Texas" and JFK died a short time later.Simple Question- How on earth did a TV station know how many shots were fired within 30 minutes of the assassination???? NO ONE on the planet knew 30 minutes after the deed how many shots were fired. Where did this station get this story?
kenmurray

Re: 3 Shots Rang Out in Dallas Texas

Post by kenmurray »

Alex, can you recall which TV station it was? Was it a local Dallas station? If you can find it, post the link on the forum. I will look too.
kjell roald

Post by kjell roald »

Must be this one ( CBS News ) :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtXfZs0-Bn0But it doesn´t seem like a big mystery. "Reporters are saying they heard three shots.." ( Something like that. )
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Actually eye witness accounts in Dealey Plaza show a wide disparity between how many shots people remember hearing.I have seen as low as 2 shots and as many as 8 shots being reported by eye-witnesses.When I got home early from my 8th grade class becasue school was let out early in the US that day, I remember seeing a woman being interveiwed in Dealey Plaza shortly after the assasasination by a TV reporter and she said she heard between 4 to 6 shots.There certainly was no consistent, agreed upon number of shots heard by Dealey Plaza witnesses.Virtually all witnesses in the grassy knoll/underpass area comment on hearing 2 shots come from behind the picket fence alone.I still do not understand where a TV station came up with the number 3 shots within minutes of the assassination, when eye witness reports varied wildly as to the number of shots they heard.There was certainly no verifiable consesnus with 30 minutes of the deed.Was this a pre-arrangesd story? Put out wtihin minutes of the actual event to begin to turn public opinion towards the "Oswald as Shooter" plot? This is the ONLY TV station that mentions the exact number of shots that I could find.Remember it would be another hour or so before police found the three shells in the TSBD.