Interesting letter about Roger Craig and Ruby

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Interesting letter about Roger Craig and Ruby

Post by Bob »

Excellent discussion here folks. Welcome to the forum Yellowbirch! I think Jack Ruby is a key figure in the JFK assassination...to say the least. For one, it's obvious that he knew Lee Harvey Oswald. Also, he met with Roselli at the diner prior to the assassination, to give him important information about the motorcade. Files drove Roselli to the diner and saw Ruby from a distance. Files also saw Ruby in Dealey Plaza. We know that Ruby was also at Parkland Hospital after the assassination. I believe Ruby was at the scene of Tippit's murder as well. Ruby was also at LHO's midnight press conference.
Yellowbirch

Post by Yellowbirch »

Jack Ruby... Mr. Opportunity in Dallas.It was who he knew, when knew them and what he could do for others in and out of Dallas which made him. After Ruby shot Oswald in the DPD basement, those who knew him disguised what he was.The trails are still there but the evidence associated leds to a common nothingness.This presents a key which opens the door to a view of the JFK assassination.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Hello Yellowbirch. Nice to see you here.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yellowbirch wrote:Jack Ruby... Mr. Opportunity in Dallas.It was who he knew, when he them and what he could do for others in and out of Dallas which made him. After Ruby shot Oswald in the DPD basement, those who knew him disguised what he was.The trails are still there but the evidence associated leds to a common nothingness.This presents a key which opens the door to a view of the JFK assassination.I think it is because they actually are nothing, kind of like ghost figures.Every city I have ever been around always had at least one Jack Ruby. A person who lives on the edge. Maintains his status so long as he takes care of the cops. A little bit envied by regular people. They can get you anything you are willing to pay for.Always seem to be really miserable people when you take a close look. always surrounded by a crowd but have no real friends, just the ones they can buy.In their own circles are like a god.Always involved in either illegal or questionable activities.generally with a front income like a tavern or bar including strippers, prostitution, and/or fencing stolen goods.Most of them I have ever known have died with serious illnesses.I have always wondered where Beverly Olivers parents were when their young underage daughter was running with the Ruby clan.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Hey Everybody,I agree that Ruby was at the center of Vortex, but was it possible for him to be at the scene of Tippit's murder and Parkland during that time period?Thanks,Kirk
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

all i know is that nobody knows how long ruby was at parkland
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

Kirk, Depends on whose time line you believe in, Seth Kantor knew Ruby so no mistaken identity, And Ruby makes the same remarks he made at other locations, ( Do you think I should close the club or isn't it a shame, Jackie and those poor kids). I believe Seth.Hmmm, You could get around pretty quickly in a police car?
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

Jerry, Ever seen a photo of Deckers men in front of the courts building on Main.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i might have but dont remember
kenmurray

Jack Ruby At Parkland

Post by kenmurray »

From "Crossfire:The Plot That Killed Kennedy" by Jim Marrs.http://books.google.com/books?id=UppSEd ... ls&f=false