Tough Questions on JFK Assasination

JFK Assassination
Tom Bigg

Tough Questions on JFK Assasination

Post by Tom Bigg »

Nord Davis asks the following tough questions on the JFK assasination in his "Dallas Conspiracy" pamphlet:A. What was the purpose of the four white pillows seen on the front seat of the Vice Presidential car shown in Life Magazine November 29, 1963, page 23? Do you see what you are looking at? Do not write to me for the answer, for I will not disclose it to anyone or even acknowledge if you have solved this riddle.B. Look at the picture of Oswald on the cover of Life Magazine, February 21, 1964, and tell me in what position, relative to Oswald, the sun is located. Do you see what you are looking at? Cover the top half of Oswald’s body and look at the knees of his pants. Are you looking at the back or the front of his legs? Who authorized this fake, composite picture?C. We all believe that Vice President Johnson was in the motorcade. Therefore, will you point him out for me in the Altgens photograph or explain to me why he cannot be seen in the back seat of his car? This is an extra point question. If Johnson is already down on the floor before the shooting started, what does that mean?D. Since it is known that Jack Ruby had the top half of his left index finger amputated as the result of a fight, why is it that so many available pictures of him show him with a complete left hand?E. Could you please indicate the source of the gunsmoke smelled by Senator Yarborough? Volume 20 at page 351. How about the possible source of the gunsmoke smell testified to by nurse Lozano? Volume 21 at page 213-214.http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/2suijuris2c.pdfI have been unable to figure these out. Any help would be appreciated.
Alex Hidell

Re: Tough Questions on JFK Assasination

Post by Alex Hidell »

Yarborough question is easy- his car immediately followed JFK's. He merely smelled the gunpowerd of the head shot drifting downwind from the grassy knoll.Wind was blowing out of the northwest causing gunpowder smoke to drift right out over the motorcade from the grassy knoll.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Also in the February 21, 1964 Life Magazine picture of Oswald notice his pistol, hand gun, it's much longer then the snub nose 38 special he supposedly had in the movie theater that they claimed was also the gun that killed Tippit. His stance is weird too, almost looks like he's ready to fall down. Shadow is weird, along with his funny right leg.I cant find page 23 of the Novmber 29th, 1963 Life Magazine on line. Also I went on line to find as many post Oswald shootings of Ruby showing his left hand and couldn't find. Can someone please search, find and share. I did fine one of Ruby in his office with 3 of his girls and it did show where his left index finger was cut off at the tip. Just cant find pictures of his hand after he shot Oswald.Thanks,
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

page 23 shows LBJ's limo.I have several issues of Life if I can be of any help.