Regan Shooter, Hinckley, Connected To Bush's Son, Neil Bush

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Regan Shooter, Hinckley, Connected To Bush's Son, Neil Bush

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I know that guys like Bob and Ken and others already know this, but I feel it's necessary to tell it again so that newcomers don't have to dig for it to find out.Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shootinghttp://www.legitgov.org/Bush-Son-Had-Dinner-Pl ... ey.htmlFor the record, this information can also be found at the Los Angeles Times archives, but it will cost you around $3.00 or a little more to print the small four-paragraph article. The article in the L.A. Times is called "Suspect's Kin on Guest List of Bush Son," and I believe the date of the article is April 1, 1981.So, Hinckley's brother, Scott, was to have been a guest at a dinner party at the home of Neil Bush, son of George H.W. Bush. Interesting, eh? Maybe Hinckley was just a hit man for the shadow government, but some people, like Gary "Mary" Mack might say it's just another coincidence and that they need more "hard" evidence of something wrong. LOLSome might claim it's just another coincidence, like Jack Ruby and Oswald both having been FBI informants...you know...THAT kind of coincidence.
kenmurray

Re: Regan Shooter, Hinckley, Connected To Bush's Son, Neil B

Post by kenmurray »

Tom Bigg

Re: Regan Shooter, Hinckley, Connected To Bush's Son, Neil B

Post by Tom Bigg »

Let's hope that "the Bush crime family" are finally washed up after having done such damage to our country!