Where are we?

JFK Assassination
Davyjones

Re: Where are we?

Post by Davyjones »

Files story could well be the truth....My concern is of no matter. If he could dig up more corroboration,ie The Niccoletti diary or more information on The Raven then people would HAVE to take notice.I truly hope he has told the truth.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think Jimmy has done this just right.He has given us his story without directly incriminating himself to a point where THEY might take action against him. Put yourself in his shoes, what would you do?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

LBJ had much to gain.Presidency of the United StatesRelease from Prosecutionwould be enough to do it. May have even solved problems with Lady Bird?she may have been ready to dump him. I think he onlymarried her because of her money and a politician is always interested in communications.
Davyjones

Re: Where are we? what would I do?

Post by Davyjones »

Dealey Joe,you ask me what would I do?Firstly, I suspect in the same cicumstances as J Files I would have told no one and took the secret to my grave.This was no common murder,it was the killing of a much admired man and also THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA. As individual killings go it ranks as one of the most terrible events since over 2000 years ago. In terms of its significance it has affected ALL our lives and still is. J Files confessed in public as a favour to Joe West!That ranks for me on the same level as Ruby saying he killed Oswald for Jackie.It does not convince.Whatever his reason for confessing J Files must have thought AT THE TIME that he might get a visit from the boys in blue and that he might be in hot water.He could not have known that nobody would believe him.There may be a file marked Case Closed,no further action,but to my knowledge he is not under any police scrutiny.As I see it publication of Nicolettis diary may only indicate his(Nicolettis) involvment and provide evidence of a conspiracy and may not be evidence of J Files presence on the Grassy Knoll.Confirming the name of the Raven and providing information on say his clothes at the motel,maybe, how tall he was and any other detail would help nail Tippits killer,not link J Files to the Grassy Knoll.So what would I do...I would contact someone like Wim Dankbaar and give him the information that helps to prove he(J. Files) is telling the truth and might convince the doubters in the Research World and regalvanise the search for the truth
Davyjones

Re: Where are we? what would I do?

Post by Davyjones »

Dealey Joe,you ask me what would I do?Firstly, I suspect in the same cicumstances as J Files I would have told no one and took the secret to my grave.This was no common murder,it was the killing of a much admired man and also THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA. As individual killings go it ranks as one of the most terrible events since over 2000 years ago. In terms of its significance it has affected ALL our lives and still is. J Files confessed in public as a favour to Joe West!That ranks for me on the same level as Ruby saying he killed Oswald for Jackie.It does not convince.Whatever his reason for confessing J Files must have thought AT THE TIME that he might get a visit from the boys in blue and that he might be in hot water.He could not have known that nobody would believe him.There may be a file marked Case Closed,no further action,but to my knowledge he is not under any police scrutiny.As I see it publication of Nicolettis diary may only indicate his(Nicolettis) involvment and provide evidence of a conspiracy and may not be evidence of J Files presence on the Grassy Knoll.Confirming the name of the Raven and providing information on say his clothes at the motel,maybe, how tall he was and any other detail would help nail Tippits killer,not link J Files to the Grassy Knoll.So what would I do...I would contact someone like Wim Dankbaar and give him the information that helps to prove he(J. Files) is telling the truth and might convince the doubters in the Research World and regalvanise the search for the truth
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I guess there are a lot of things that go to the grave with people however sometime there is a need to clear your conscience. I really don't think Jimmy knew exactly why he told his storyHe liked Joe West and says he thought he was helping her. sounds like someone done a con job on him.What make us think he owes us anything? He is not going to tell more, and I think there is more to the story but as you say it will go to his grave UNLESS he has recorded it for after his death.If I were him I would be doing everything I could to get out of prison but that might be deadly tool.You know people do mellow with age. He says he did not like JFK and I think in his life he developed an attitude of staying in a position of not caring about anyone.I am not a psychologist but I am sure there is much to be said from a professional viewpoint.I often wonder if under different circumstances I might have done the same thing? I don't know.Anyway it is time to move on, Jimmy Files is not going to say anything else. He has said enough.He has divulged information not previously known that later proved to be true.I just appreciate him telling us what he has. It is enough for me.Researchers are never going to be satisfied, why is it so hard to believe James Files, I do.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I guess there are a lot of things that go to the grave with people however sometime there is a need to clear your conscience. I really don't think Jimmy knew exactly why he told his storyHe liked Joe West and says he thought he was helping her. sounds like someone done a con job on him.What make us think he owes us anything? He is not going to tell more, and I think there is more to the story but as you say it will go to his grave UNLESS he has recorded it for after his death.If I were him I would be doing everything I could to get out of prison but that might be deadly tool.You know people do mellow with age. He says he did not like JFK and I think in his life he developed an attitude of staying in a position of not caring about anyone.I am not a psychologist but I am sure there is much to be said from a professional viewpoint.I often wonder if under different circumstances I might have done the same thing? I don't know.Anyway it is time to move on, Jimmy Files is not going to say anything else. He has said enough.He has divulged information not previously known that later proved to be true.I just appreciate him telling us what he has. It is enough for me.Researchers are never going to be satisfied, why is it so hard to believe James Files, I do.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Thanks Dealey...I agree that its time too move on on this part of the thread as well! Enough said from me.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dealey Joe wrote:Well I guess there are a lot of things that go to the grave with people however sometime there is a need to clear your conscience. I really don't think Jimmy knew exactly why he told his storyHe liked Joe West and says he thought he was helping her. sounds like someone done a con job on him.What make us think he owes us anything? He is not going to tell more, and I think there is more to the story but as you say it will go to his grave UNLESS he has recorded it for after his death.If I were him I would be doing everything I could to get out of prison but that might be deadly tool.You know people do mellow with age. He says he did not like JFK and I think in his life he developed an attitude of staying in a position of not caring about anyone.I am not a psychologist but I am sure there is much to be said from a professional viewpoint.I often wonder if under different circumstances I might have done the same thing? I don't know.Anyway it is time to move on, Jimmy Files is not going to say anything else. He has said enough.He has divulged information not previously known that later proved to be true.I just appreciate him telling us what he has. It is enough for me.Researchers are never going to be satisfied, why is it so hard to believe James Files, I do.You speak out of my heart, Joe. But let's just realistically see: even if the truth would get out all over the world, the majority of peoples and governments would still approve the "independant work" of the secret services, because they feel protected by it. So the matter of the "sharper look on the truth" will always remain on the field of arts, personal conversations, education, writing, mythology, ... and NOT the field of power.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Our days of peaceful resistance that was preached by JFK to MLKin the 1960's is long gone, about 50 years gone.I wonder what would happen if the peaceful demonstration was forbidden at Dealey Plaza in 2013.I can just see people shrugging their shoulders and walking away?Oh well let's go to the ballgame, we can still do that........at least for now.