JFK Assassination
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

When I look at the style in which JFK's assasination was done I think its impossible not to conclude that it was done publicly & brutually to basically send a message, besides to get rid of him. He could have been quietly killed w/ a silenced .22short walking in a crowded hallway much easier or poisoned or a number of other way but this was a revenge "send a message" type killing which it very clearly did since no one has been tough enough or smart enough to square off against these people, except for Princess Diana (although there probably were lesser known killings). Jackie's reaction & subsequent actions as I posted earlier speaks volume as to her in depth knowledge re: her husband's killing.
Dealey Joe

Re: Message

Post by Dealey Joe »

Mark I agree that the assassination of our president was staged to be sure we understood that our great nation had been hijacked and it was all over. Just look at what has transpired since.I don't know about Jackie, I have a feeling there was more going on between her and JFK than we are privy too.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Right Joe. Re: Jackie her IMO strange choice of Onassis who either was an illumenati set-up relationship or pure greed on her part makes me wonder. I know she was really pissed about Marilyn & the final straw in a sense probably was the "I'm fucking your husband" JFK's birthday serenade. Once again as I posted before how many socialites could remain so cool & collected to retreive a large portion of her husband's blown off skull w/ his brain matter sticking to it? NONE. That was one TOUGH chick IMO.On the other hand, as I posted earlier, its easy to see from one angle how the Bay of PIgs fiasco, the firing of Dulles, Cabell, & Bissell, the perceived stealing of the election w/ Gianacna's help (who also set up the whole Marilyn situation), & ultimately the civil rights act passage (which has caused as many problems as its helped IMO), all combined to tell the powers that be "I"m the new badass on the block so get used to it". < That is what got Kennedy killed IMO. In fact I'll go so far as to say there's not much else he could have done to piss off everyone in halls of power. I would really like to know Earl Cabell's movements the days before & after the assasination. His help was THE linchpin IMO because pulling it all off in another city would have been much more difficult.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

it is hard for me to think like those folks with all the power and money they want.I have been watching an eight hour series on the TV that says Jackie was on drugsadministered to her by an MD who's job was to make people FEEL GOOD.A lot of whatever was going on with her was brought on by Jack and Joe.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Jackie's drug use I have no knowledge of so I'll withhold comment but I have seen where JFK was receiving regular testosterone injections. Exogenous hormonal supplementation has direct and altering effects on a person's emotions sometimes illiciting feelings of invincibility if the dose is supra-phsiological & I'd bet JFK was receiving that.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have no knoledge of Jackie or of JFK's drug use.Back then we didn't know about drugs. of course people with intense painprobably used them.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

JFK's anabolic steroid use I did see mentioned on a show. He suffered from Addidison's Disease which basically is adrenal exhaustion which he supposedly developed from the PT-109 incident. I find this is highly dubious because they're were thousands of other men during WW2 who went through much harsher situations for much longer periods of time & didn't suffer from Addision's. Although I guess its possible.