DVD available

JFK Assassination
Mark68

Re: DVD available

Post by Mark68 »

Apparently Old Joe listened to wrong organization didn't he?
Bob

Post by Bob »

The opportunity that Joe is providing everyone here is fantastic. Anyone that hasn't seen Evidence of Revision needs to get these DVDs. The same goes with TMWKK episodes that Joe is offering. Those that have seen them, need to review them. They are THAT good. My kudos to Joe once again for doing this. Mr. Hall is not just an "average" Joe. Sgt. Friday is WELL above average in my book!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I want to update my DVD list.Evidence of revision 3 DVD setTMWKK 7-8-9JFK the Garrison TapesJudyth Vary Baker interview these are free and for educational purposes only.for these DVD's contact me voiceoftruth@hughes.netgive me the address where you want them sent.Books:Me & Lee by JVBInterview with History by Pam RayBoth books available on www.lee-arvey-oswald.comget these book here, the proceeds go directly to the author.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

You are more than welcome.Several have requested DVD'sI still have them avaiable.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Katisha, no problemI will also include a couple more new ones
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe has become DVD Joe. Joe is a KEY reason why this forum continues to get better, even with the occasional interruption at times from hackers. The forum keeps growing and we keep putting out truth. That by itself is a reason for the hacking that has gone on a few times.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

DVD LIST1. EVIDENCE OF REVISION 3 DVD SET2. RUSH TO JUDGEMENT3. IMAGE OF AN ASSASSINATION NEW LOOK AT ZAPRUDER4. TMWKK 7-8-9 BANNED EPISODES5. TWO MEN IN DALLAS6. GARRISON TAPES7. THE SECRET KGB ASSASSSINATION FILES8. ED HASLAM INTERVIEW DR. MARY'S MONKEY
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I now have available the Playboy October 1967 interviewof Jim Garrison on Disk.voiceoftruth@hughes.net
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

joe,i would love to have a copy of that interview.i also would like to get a copy of the first interview that zach shelton did for playboy a few years ago about organized crime.Tom
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Was it Playboy?When was it done?Tom Do you need any of th other DVDs?