Breaking News: Bin Laden Is Dead

JFK Assassination
Davyjones

Re: Breaking News: Bin Laden Is Dead

Post by Davyjones »

Hi Mike....There are a few Limeys active on the site.I have been around for a while and find the contributions of the researchers invaluble.Enjoy!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

very nice Mike....its amazing how I dont have a feeling either way about Osamas death...but Idid have to remind people that the seals got him...not obama or bush...the infighting over who got him is rediculous...but I agree that violence begets violence...and I was more embarrassed by the reaction of the public dancing in the streets over this...just my opinion...nothing more
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

MORNING NEWSCIA chief: Waterboarding aided bin Laden raid Attorney general tells Congress that operation into Pakistan was legal.I believe they do this type of torture for their own enjoyment.Even IF Bin Laden was still alive are they trying to tell us they did not know where he was?I bet they know what is under every rock over there.
Bob

Post by Bob »

This whole affair has made me sick. It proves once again that the U.S. is really, "We the Sheeple". I love the United States, but the pomposity of our leaders and the way people are so gullible to information from our government just sickens me. Once again, the power elite's bed partners...the MSM...are running with this "story" 24/7. My question is why now? The answer won't be good for any of us, unless you happen to be part of the power elite, CIA or the war profiteers. Please see this...http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-gove ... -flag.html
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Dealey Joe wrote:MORNING NEWSCIA chief: Waterboarding aided bin Laden raid Attorney general tells Congress that operation into Pakistan was legal.I believe they do this type of torture for their own enjoyment.Even IF Bin Laden was still alive are they trying to tell us they did not know where he was?I bet they know what is under every rock over there.Joe,we do not call it waterboarding anymore. It is now called Enhanced Hydration.
Phil Dragoo

Helmetful of persuasion

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Kirk, our friend the colonel reported he was the subject of wanted posters in his area in Vietnam.His men used helmetsful of water poured down the nose of prisoners bent backward over logs.The name of the person behind the wanted posters was attained.It didn't take LBJ sixteen hours to tell the joint chiefs to shove it--it took sixteen minutes:http://hnn.us/articles/34024.htmlHe and Hoover decided on Day One to hang the coup on the lone nut.So if JFK wanted out, whose war was it--why did LBJ go if not to win--was it for his donors Brown & Root, the Paine's relatives' Bell Helicopter, and the Lansky heroin network.Why do we stay in an area of the world for a decade when our ally keeps the Motel Six light on for our enemy.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Wow and listen how loud the pope is telling Obama that killing is a sin!
kenmurray

Staged: White House "Situation Room" Photos

Post by kenmurray »