JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: 45

Post by Dealey Joe »

You are correct that we can't be sure.However there is also in every puzzle the unexplainrd and unplanned.I think something as important as a different caliber should have drawn more concern.The bullet in the sod and the fleeting truck sort of fits but not provable, just a possibility.What makes us think there could not have been an outside shooter?I think it is probable that Nicoletti fire 3 shts, Files 1 and the .45I see no way there could have been 8 or more shots.Some thinkthere were shooters on every roof top and in every drain and claim to have found bullets everywhere one even imbded in a roof. I guess everyone wants in on the ation.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Buddy Walthers reported that Oswald was seen at 3126 Harlendale in Dallas:http://www.whokilledjfk.net/3126%20%20HARLENDALE.htm
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Case for 8 shots-There was an ex-Marine construcion worker watching from a bldg under contruction across from the TSBD in Dealey Plaza.During his interview he stated that he heard at least 5 and as many as 8 shots. He mentioned that he was very familiar with gunshots from his experience in the service and was adamant that there were between 5-8 shots.Jean Hill who was standing with Mary Moorman on the south curb of Elm, said she heard 4-6 shots.Roy Kellerman-SS Agent riding shotgun said the last shots came in a flurry, one right on top of one another.What does all this mean? There were several shooters and several shots that were fired right on top of one another. -We've got JFK hit at least 3 times- back, neck, head (3 shots). -Connelly hit at least twice- back, wrist, thigh (2 shots). -We've got a bullet hitting the metal frame around the windshield next to rear view mirror from behind (1 shot), -A bullet that hit the windshield from behind-I'm not counting this one because it could have been a richochet from one of the bullets that hit JFK/Connelly, -A bullet hitting the curb on South Main and nicking Tague on cheek (1 shot) -The first shot which hit street behind JFK's limo (1 Shot)Count em- that's 8 shots that hit SOMETHING. This isn't even allowing for the bullet that hit the concrete next to the manhole cover on Elm or the 45 slug found in the grass which would bring the count up to 10 shots. Some eyewitnesses said there were 2 shots that hit in the grass near South Elm St curb.I have no trouble, at all, making a case for 8-10 shots based on physical evidence collected from the scene and the eyewitness reports.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Crime scenes are sometimes difficult to reconstruct.James Tague said 3 maybe 4Give me 8 caterages a gun, put me in the Dal Tex or TSBDI will kill everyone in the car, a few along the street and maybe have a caterige or two left.I can't see 8 shots but who knows?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, you could be dangerous with 8 bullets.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

I have sighted 8 seperate bullets hitting SOMETHING- JFK, Connelly, street, Windshield frame, curb- dispute them as you wish but blanket statements without evidence to back them up does nothing to move the discourse forward.
Slav

Post by Slav »

What about the 6th floor, there were probably 2 shots and 2 shooters from the 6th floor, one from wallace and one from the other end of the 6th floor.Nicolletti was in the dal tex so was Braden we have to assume he shot as well.I believe there was as many as 8-12 shots fired.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

My best guess, after 45 years of research... 8-10 shots in total.Possible locations of shooters-Behind picket fenceCrouching behind cement retaining wall in front of picket fenceStorm drainTSBDDal Tex BldgThere very easily could have been 5 shooters.
Slav

Post by Slav »

are you saying there was 2 shooters from the knoll area?who would be the second shooter?James files and?also who was in the storm drain?I believe there was a min of 5 shooters.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Virtually every eyewitness in the grassy knoll area heard 2 shots.Mary Woodward- Dallas Morning News reporter standing next to Stemmons Freeway sign on north curb of Elm, had an article on the front page of the paper the next morning that said she heard 2 loud, ear shattering explosions coming form behind her and to her right drum roll please........the grassy knoll area.This sort of eyewitness account of hearing 2 shots from the knoll was repeated time and time again.The true irony in all of this- the headline on the Dallas Morning News the day they carried Mary Woodward's story about hearing shots from the grassy knoll was "3 Shots from TBSD by Oswald". They had this story written even before Oswald was arrested. There were radio and TV reports within 10 minutes of the shooting that reported there were 3 shots fired at the motorcade. How on earth did anyone know how many shots were fired 10 minutes after the event when so many eyewitnesses heard more????????????????????????????????