The Shooters

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: The Shooters

Post by Dealey Joe »

Phil what do you think the fishhook looking object is located in the area marked area F?
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

I always thought this was a 5pc band and outside Hunt's office.

Phil Dragoo

Question Mark

Post by Phil Dragoo »

JoeYou ask my interpretation of the hook shape on the right lateral skull x-ray.I think it's an anomaly, not some sinister indicator, e.g., a clasp on an anatomy class demonstration skull.I've used some illustrations from the work of David Mantik whom I respect.I recommend the article by Mantik titled Hear No Evil: Social Constructivism and the Forensic Evidence in the Kennedy Assassination by Donald Byron Thomas http://www.ctka.net/reviews/mantik_thom ... htmlOswald with the DRE under Joannides who stonewalled the HSCA and is still a national security no-fly zone.A shot from the rear; a shot from the front. Conspiracy with a trail through Harvey's Get-Castro outfit cutouts back to Langley and the web of Angleton and Helms.Perhaps what you perceive as a hook is a question mark on the other side of the skull, at the end of the question asked of all subsequent chief executives: Are you getting the picture?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Phil I figured if it was anything maybe a fragment from a bullet jacket but it is a little large for that maybe. Don't look like a latch to me even if it is a hook shape.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

You may have seen this before and this copy may not show well but there is a face without doubt here beside the tree behind the fence.
Shane

Post by Shane »

Joe,The only face I see is about three inches below the tip of the white pen. It is imbedded in the white strip of fuzziness. I'm not certain this is the face you are referring to. Are we looking for Files?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

This pic is so blown up detail lost but in the original copy you can plainly see what appears to be a face on top of the fence and maybe even smoke. It is not the white spot it is in the shadow. if you run the picture in and out you can see it pretty well at one point. I am not saying it is a face for certain but it looks like it and we are pretty certain someone was at that particular spot.
dankbaar

Re: Question Mark

Post by dankbaar »

Phil Dragoo wrote:JoeYou ask my interpretation of the hook shape on the right lateral skull x-ray.I think it's an anomaly, not some sinister indicator, e.g., a clasp on an anatomy class demonstration skull.I've used some illustrations from the work of David Mantik whom I respect.I recommend the article by Mantik titled Hear No Evil: Social Constructivism and the Forensic Evidence in the Kennedy Assassination by Donald Byron Thomas http://www.ctka.net/reviews/mantik_thom ... htmlOswald with the DRE under Joannides who stonewalled the HSCA and is still a national security no-fly zone.A shot from the rear; a shot from the front. Conspiracy with a trail through Harvey's Get-Castro outfit cutouts back to Langley and the web of Angleton and Helms.Perhaps what you perceive as a hook is a question mark on the other side of the skull, at the end of the question asked of all subsequent chief executives: Are you getting the picture?The evidence for a mercury bullet in this article, which I had never seen, is phenomenal! http://www.ctka.net/reviews/mantik_thom ... htmlThomas quotes Vincent DiMaio as saying that the trail of debris does not fit with a full metal jacketed bullet, but rather fits with a high velocity hunting bullet. But no one considers a mercury bullet, which I have discussed elsewhere (see my Figure 9).Figure 9. Close-up of the bullet trail on the right lateral skull X-ray. Most fragments have very fuzzy borders, as mercury droplets mightI cannot say with certainty that it was a mercury bullet, but I can confirm that the borders of the fragments (as viewed at NARA) in the so-called trail are remarkably fuzzy. That stands in stark contrast to the metal fragments that were removed and are known to be metal (lead); by contrast, their borders on the X-ray film are sharply defined. I have repeatedly observed this distinction at NARA. In an odd coincidence that I have previously noted, such devastating mercury bullets were described—in 1963— in The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth.My Summary. It is extremely hard to attribute JFK’s head trauma to a single bullet. A mercury bullet may have struck from the front.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun. Mercury is also the closest explanation as to what caused JFK's massive head wound. That and Charles Nicoletti's shot which was simultaneously fired after the mercury round shot by James Files.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Hi Phil--on the "firecrackers" noise a number of witnesses heard, and apparently caused the SS agents to look backwards as we see in some pictures, there is controversy.Possibly the firecrackers were diversionary. "Finally, go back and read the data given by Agent Bennett in his affidavit. Note that he stated that he heard the sound of firecrackers just before the shooting started. That was not unusual testimony, for no less than 20 expert witnesses before the Warren Commission stated that they heard the noise of firecrackers. For example, read Volume 7 at pages 107, 509, 517, 540, etc. Most of these indicate that the firecracker noise came from the general direction of the Book Depository. Without exception, every single Secret Service agent mentioned the noise of firecrackers just before the shooting started. Some of the testimony concerns pieces of spent firecrackers found near the front entrance of the Book Depository which is below Oswald’s window. If Oswald was doing all the shooting, who was tossing out the firecrackers from the open window? Secret Service agents are well-trained men. They have learned to identify sounds of different firearms, and certainly know that the sound of a firecracker is not the same as that of a rifle or carbine. Agent Kellerman was riding in the front seat of the Presidential car. He testified to the noise of the firecrackers and indicated that an automatic weapon was used. This can be read in Volume 2 at page 76:"Mr. Spector: Now in your prior testimony you described a flurry of shells into the car. How many shots did you hear after the first noise which you describe as sounding like a firecracker?"