I do Wim.
Jerry Craig

Re: Reasonable Doubt by Henry Hurt

Post by Jerry Craig »

I do to
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:I do toHi Jerry. It is good to see you again.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Hay Jerry... good to see ya
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

thanks no internet for awhile sucked
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Ok thanks, I never read the book, but I have been told that Hurt checked the register of the La Salle Hotel in New Orleans to verify if Tommy Eli Davis stayed there. The name didn't turn up , but I understand the names of George Reynolds and Leroy Young did . They met there with Tommy Eli Davis, but Hurt didn't make the connection as he did not know the significance of George Reynolds and Leroy Young. Can you please check what you can find on this issue in the book? And let us know? Wim
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Wim,On page 403 of Hurt's book it mentions this:"Another provocative parallel emerged in 1983 with the discovery of old guest ledgers from the Hotel LaSalle in New Orleans. On August 8,1963, "T.E. Davis" registered as a guest at the hotel. He checked out August 10th. Lee Oswald was arrested in New Orleans on August 9 for engaging in the street scuffle over his pro-Castro demonstration. It is not provable whether Thomas Eli Davis was or was not in New Orleans at that time."I looked in the index of the book and did not find the names of George Reynolds and Leroy Young listed.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Thanks Ken, But he does mention checking the ledger. I guess he didn't find it worthwhile to print a copy of that in the book. Where can I reach this Hurt if he is still around?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

dankbaar wrote:Thanks Ken, But he does mention checking the ledger. I guess he didn't find it worthwhile to print a copy of that in the book. Where can I reach this Hurt if he is still around?I will check on this and see what I can find about him.