The shooters on the 6th floor

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

The shooters on the 6th floor

Post by dankbaar »

It is undeniable that at least two unknown men, not being Oswald, were on the 6th floor of the TSBD during the assassination, firing at least one shot . Many witnesses to that. Here a few:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97pPNG03 ... 825181What intrigues me: How did they get there? What process made sure for them that the 6th floor would be vacant at least 10 minutes before the assassination (the motorcade was 5 minutes late because Kennedy had left the car to greet and shake hands with the crowd).And who provided the exit for them? Why was the elevator not working? In order to get to the 6th floor and fire at the motorcade, the assassins had to be sure the 6th floor would be vacant and stay vacant for a while. This requires preparations and assistance from the inside from people with authority. People who would have the authority to instruct employees to clear the 6th floor. People like the superintendant, policemen or secret service agents, or posing as such. The fact that the elevator was not working add to that. It made sure that no one could get to the 6th floor with the elevator, leaving only one entrance, the stairs, to guard.Unfortunately, to my knowledge no testimony is known from employees being told to stay away from the 6th floor. But it surely shows that the shooters must have received inside assistance to do their job, reflecting a well organized preparation. The question is also if Oswald knew that assassisn were led to the 6th floor.Where were Dallas Police officers Carl Day and George Butler before the assassination? I have evidence that both of them were involved and on the payroll of the CIA.
Dealey Joe

Re: The shooters on the 6th floor

Post by Dealey Joe »

Wim I think you have hit on it, the logistics are all wrong.I think a shot from the 6th floor is a possibility.Two or three more things make me suspect the possibility.I don't recall any witness seeing anyone fire an actual shot from the TSBD?I have no doubt there were people there on the different floors.Another thing I doubt a pro shooter would not expose himself there.Any shots from the 6th floor would require two things, a left handed shooter and leaning out of the window in plain view of all spectators.lastly I always question the story the officials lay on mel.SO my logical mind says "Hold on Here"I know, "Malcolm Wallace" I also can't find a definite identification of his finger print only a low point possibility. If there was a positive ID of Wallace then I don't have a clue what he was doing there unless he was also a patsy? or an actual shooter.I am not saying there was no shooter or shooters from the TSBD but I can't see definite proof either.what is the reason to believe there was a TSBD shooter other than we were told there was?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Helmer Reenberg does some fine videos on the Assassination.http://www.youtube.com/user/HelmerReenberg
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Joe, James Worrell saw at least one shot fired from the 6th floor: AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACTTHE STATE OF TEXAS COUNTY OF DALLASBEFORE ME, Mary Rattana Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared:James Richard Worrell, Jr., w/m/20 of 13510 Winterhaven, GH7 2378. Thomas Jefferson High.Who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says: Yesterday afternoon at approximately 12:30 pm I was standing on the sidewalk against a building on the corner of Elm and Houston Streets watching the motorcade of the President. I heard loud noise like a fire cracker or gun shots. I looked around to see where the noise came from. I looked up and saw the barrel of a rifle sticking out of a window over my head about 5 or 6 stories up. While I was looking at the gun it was fired again. I looked back at Mr. Kennedy and he was slumping over. I got scared and ran from the location. While I was running I heard the gun fire two more times. I ran from Elm Street to Pacific Street on Houston. When I was about 100 yards from the building I stopped to get my breath and looked back at the building. I saw a w/m, 5'8" to 5'10", dark hair, average weight for height, dark shirt or jacket open down front, no hat, didn't have anything in his hands, come out of the building and run in the opposite direction from me. I then caught a bus to my home./s/James Richard Worrell Jr.SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO BEFORE ME THIS 23 DAY OF November A.D. 1963/s/ Mary Rattan Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Four people testified they saw a rifle which as time went on changed to the end of a barrelOne of them saw a man on the top floor and they saw a 4-6in piece of barrel stick out the window. some heard different amounts of shots from different places.Worrell was killed in 1966 in a "freak" motorcycle accident.at least his Momma believed him...This guy heard 8 shots? but did say he heard what he would call a .45
Shane

Post by Shane »

Wim,Regarding the elevator. From what I understand, it wasn't broken. When Oswald and his co-workers were working on the sixth floor, the co-workers left early for lunch, and Oswald stated, "Be sure to send the elevator back up."From this quote I assumed that if the shooters went up to the sixth floor using the elevator, somebody would have to walk to the sixth floor to send it back down, they couldn't just hit a button to retrieve it. I understand an associate of LBJ bought the Texas Book Depository building shortly before JFK's visit. This doesn't necissarily explain how they kept people away from the sixth floor (if that is in fact the floor the shooters worked on), but considering the motorcade came during most peoples lunch break, maybe it provided a natural opening for privacy. I also remember reading a witness testify that he looked up at the book depository to see a man leaning back as if to watch the result of his shot. I wouldn't put it past the CIA to put a person there to present the image of a shooter, but obviously this is just seculation. That's all I got, Wim. You posed some interesting questions I will have to look into.Joe, I understood the Malcolm Wallace fingerprint was a pretty conclusive match. But I will have to revisit this.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Slav

Post by Slav »

I believe there were 2 shooters on the 6th floor. The whole day was orchestrated and the book depository and the dal tex building was part of the operation. How else would they all walk away from the 2 buildings after firing shots.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx--C_o0 ... relatedyou can see someone in the window on this clip.