Jackie O Blames Former President

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Jackie O Blames Former President

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

This is an interesting little tidbit too.From the article or web page:"At a May 29 press conference in Dallas, researcher and author Walt Brown said that the fingerprints belong to Malcolm E. "Mac" Wallace, a convicted killer with ties to Lyndon Baines Johnson. The fingerprints have been officially unidentified since President Kennedy was assassinated in 1963."http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.bac ... kthru.html
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Good post Pasquale. I think that's the first time I've heard of Wallace.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Mac Wallace was LBJ personal Hit man who did other killings on LBJ behalf.google his name for more info.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

another interesting article.................http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Presid ... 15643.html
Shane

Post by Shane »

Good post, Darcy. A buddy of mine (who is just opening his eyes to the possibility Kennedy was killed by his own government...I still can't get him to believe 9/11) sent me this article. It speaks to the weight of the conspiracy when Jackie's testimony on the assassination was swept under the rug as easily as the other witnesses. If i remember correctly, toward the end of the article it mentioned ABC may air the tapes. I may have to step outside, I also heard a report pigs may fly today. And to quote Jackie, "Let them see what they've done."
kenmurray

Jacqueline Kennedy: In Her Own Words

Post by kenmurray »

Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Kenmurray.looking forward to this.I just heard on BBC News that there is not a lot on the assassination.The explanation given is that Jackie found it all too painfull and could not bring herself to go over the Dealey Plaza moments in detail.Sounds like someone may have been at work with cutting knife??? PS If the spotlight is on LBJ then this could be the start of a campaign to pin it on him,to assuage the publics unbreakable view that that it was a conspiracy.Someone has to be set up to take the rap and I think they will sacrifice him over time to try and close the whole thing off.LBJ is easy to implicate and if the buck stops with him then the real players can sleep easier.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I look forward to watching as well thanks to Abraken Linkin...aka...Link Murraydale.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I look forward to watching as well thanks to Abraken Linkin...aka...Link Murraydale.