What ever happened to James Files???

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Re: What ever happened to James Files???

Post by dankbaar »

I believe it is naive to believe that Files will ever get out of prison (alive). Those who do, don't believe his story.
Dealey Joe

Re: What ever happened to James Files???

Post by Dealey Joe »

Maybe I have watched too many movies but when I think of being in prison I think that I would be trying to figure out a way to get out. I do think there is a danger of getting institutionalized to a point that you could not even take care of yourself even if you were released.I don't know about you all but I personally would like to see him get a breath of outside air before his time runs out.Jimmy and I are both 70 and we do look at things differently than 30 - 40 - 50 - 60 year old. I don't know how someone locked up keeps their mental balance.I can't think of any reason he would be allowed to walk if the power elite felt threatened, Maybe they don't believe him? But they most likely know differently.There must be some reason he has decided to clam up.As far as believing, I look at people, listen to them, look at what other more knowledgeable people have been able to find and form my opinion of belief.I don't half way believe, I either do or I don't 100%.I believe Jimmy, I believe Judyth. can they be in error here and there? Hell yes, I can't remember every little detail without giving it a good long think.I don't know if there is anything I can do to help him get out?Bottom line, I want Jimmy to get out if he can, He is not in prison for killing anyone.If I were him and I could just walk out the gate there and someone shot me 5 feet from the gate then that would be fine with me at least I would be out.