Any info on Manuel Gonzales?

JFK Assassination
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Any info on this guy?I've seen reference to him as a shooter, though not necessarily in Dallas.
Phil Dragoo

manuel garcia gonzalez

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Dick Billings's personal notes on consultations and interviews with Garrison (notes transcribed) December 1966-January 25, 1967 http://www.jfk-online.com/billings2.htmlJAN. 16 . . . Working on Miami angle . . . thinks he has "Bugs Bunny" [Manuel Garcia Gonzales] . . . Never found him . . . Wants to arrest Bugs Bunny so he won't bug out . . . Would arrest on narcotics charge, conspiracy later . . . http://cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0062j.htmlCITY OF MIAMI, FLORIDAINTER-OFFICE MEMORANDUMTO: Lieut. H. SwilleyIntelligence UnitFROM: Sgt. Everett KayIntelligence UnitDATE: Feb. 20, 1967SUBJECT: Suspect in Presidential AssassinationREFERENCES: [none]ENCLOSURES: [none]-----------------------------------I received information this date that a possible suspect as an accomplice in the assassination of President John Kennedy is a Cuban male, MANUEL (or EMANUEL) GARCIA GONZALEZ.This subject, GONZALEZ, is unknown to this office, but to the fact that Sgt. McCracken, on Friday, Jan. 20, 1967 was contacted by State Attorney Investigator Martin Dardas, who requested that Sgt. McCracken meet with two investigators from the New Orleans District Attorney's Office, Det. Lester Otillio, Jr. and Douglas Ward.At this meeting the name of EMANUEL or MANUEL GARCIA GONZALEZ was brought forth by the New Orleans investigators as they were attempting to locate this man reference narcotics and a possible murder. Sgt. McCracken made report reference this meeting (report attached).At no time did the investigators from the New Orleans office indicate that they were looking for this Cuban male for involvement in the assassination of the President.It has been reported to this writer that a group picture showing this Cuban male, also identifies Harvey Lee Oswald, suspected assassin of the President.Attempts are being made by this unit to locate this EMANUEL GARCIA GONZALEZ, but we have no further information as to the whereabouts of this subject, physical description, etc. as all this pertinent information was withheld by the two investigators from the District Attorney's office in New Orleans. Had we been taken into their confidence, we could have pursued this matter further.A private investigator by the name of BERNARDO TORRES is supposedly working on the assassination plot, being paid by the New Orleans District Attorney's office. Torres has been active in the Bay of Pigs organization and other Cuban organizations in Miami, acting as "Intelligence" for these groups.ek: rh
kenmurray

Re: Any info on Manuel Gonzales?

Post by kenmurray »

Good job once again Phil.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

JDThomas wrote:Any info on this guy?I've seen reference to him as a shooter, though not necessarily in Dallas.I can only second this. Thanks PhilThere does not seem to be much info around on this guy, especially as you cannot trust Hemming
Phil Dragoo

"physically powerful and dangerous"

Post by Phil Dragoo »

The other dead people were bumped off figuratively, on the very doorstep of the committee. Roselli was killed and dumped into Miami Bay. Giancana was shot full of holes in his Chicago residence. De Mohrenschildt was shot with a shotgun in his daughter's friends house in Florida. All three were scheduled to meet with the committee. Socarras was killed in a garage in Florida. Masferrer was blown up in his car in Florida. Flynt was shot on the street in Georgia. Florida. Why does it keep popping up in these cases? Bay of Pigs, No Name Key Group, anti-Castro forces, Mafia operations; it all fits together somehow. Jim Garrison's first real breakthrough came when he found Masferrer in Florida through Manuel Garcia Gonzalez. That led him and the District Attorney in Dade County, Florida, to William Seymour, Emilio Santana, Howard, Hall, Hemming and Frenchy, all part of Socarras' and Banister's Florida-based, No Name Key anti-Castro operations. It figured that some of them would die in their own backyard when the committee was getting too close. Gaeton Fonzi can personally vouch for that. He was the committee's Florida investigator. http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ToA ... signations and Firings of StaffFollowing Bob Tanenbaum's resignation, a number of other key staff members either resigned or were fired. Bot Lehner was out soon afterward. Although Ken Klein, Cliff Fenton and Ed Evans stayed, their effectiveness was greatly diminished by Blakey through splitting the teams into fragments, restricting their areas of investigation and, most importantly, creating walls between groups and individuals so that only Blakey knew what was happening over all. We now learn about the details of some of these divide and conquer techniques used by Blakey, from Gaeton Fonzi. He has published an excellent and very revealing article in the November 198O Washingtonianmagazine. Fonzi was very knowledgable prior to Blakey's arrival, about the Florida connections to the JFK case, especially Garrison's assassins and conspirators from the Florida keys, like Frenchy, Seymour, Manuel Garcia Gonzalez and Santana. Fonzi also knew a lot about the mysterious CIA agent named Maurice Bishop. He believes that Dave Philips is Bishop. Fonzi had worked for Dick Schweiker investigating the Miami JFK assassination connecions as part of the Schweiker Hart sub-committee of the Church committee. http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.bac ... y.html~R.A. Sprague and Tanenbaum were aware of the CIA connectionsof the individuals involved in the JFK assassination in DealeyPlaza, in Mexico City, in New Orleans and in the Florida Keys.They had, in November 1976, exposed the entire HSCA staff to allof the photographic evidence showing these people in Dealey Plazaand elsewhere. They were aware of the assassination planningmeetings held by CIA people in Mexico City and knew who thehigher level conspirators were. They had initiated searches forthe real assassins: Frenchy, William Seymour, Emilio Santana,Jack Lawrence, Fred Lee Crisman, Jim Braden, Jim Hicks, et al.They were planning to interview CIA contract agents Richard CaseNagell, Harry Dean, Gordon Novel, Ronald Augustinovich, Mary Hopeand Guy Gabaldin. Cliff Fenton had been appointed head of a teamof investigators to follow up on the New Orleans part of theconspiracy which had included CIA agents and people: Clay Shaw,David Ferrie, Guy Banister, Manuel Garcia Gonzalez, SergioArcacha Smith, Gordon Novel and others. They were going tocontact people who had attended assassination planning meetingsin New Orleans.~They had set up an investigation in Florida and the Keys, ofthe evidence and leads developed in 1967 by Garrison. GaetonFonzi was in charge of that part of Sprague's team. They weregoing to check out the people in the CIA that had been runningand funding the No Name Key group and other Anti-Castro groups.Seymour, Santana, Manuel Garcia Gonzalez, Jerry Patrick Hemming,Loran Hall, Lawrence Howard, Frenchy and Cubans Rolando Masferrerand Carlos Prio Socarras were to be found and interrogated.http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listse ... tml~Manuel Garcia Gonzalez is not in Benson or Fonzi.However go to Weisberg, Oswald in New Orleans, pp 378-9, and from my xeroxed edition purchased from and received from the author with a penned note from Lillian Weisberg:With the failure of the press to fulfill its traditional function and the continued willful failure of the government to investigate, there is too much about which we are still left in the dark.There are names that appeared briefly and disappeared, like that of a 31-year-old Miami Cuban on parole, Emile Santana. Santana was flown to New Orleans February 14, returned, and reported missing by his parole officer. He then quietly reappeared at his place of work, the Standard Auto Bumper Corp., on March 8.There is the “physically powerful and dangerous” Cuban the February 18 States-Item reported was being sought, Manuel Garcia Gonzalez, who is “believed to be one of a group of Cubans who reportedly hid behind a billboard” in Dallas at the time of the motorcade. I hope some of the pictures the Commission, through the FBI, avoided and that I believe I will be responsible for bringing to light may show this, one way or the other. This man, according to the same newspaper, is now believed to have fled the country, one of the consequences of premature release of news of the investigation that others, including me, kept secret in order to try to prevent just this.Garrison and some of his staff were in Miami early in the year looking for Gonzalez, equipped with a photograph. I understand they were within 30 miles of their quarry when he heard of the quest and disappeared. This man is believed to have been with Oswald on his handbill operation in the summer of 1963. In the London Daily Telegraph of February 19, Dominick Harrod quotes the Miami Herald as saying that this man was in the picture and also was behind the Dallas billboard.In early March a number of papers again identified the behind-the-billboard Cuban as Manuel Garcia Gonzalez. It was also reported that Garcia Gonzalez received help from the Catholic Cuban Relief in New Orleans.This name attracted transitory attention when Russo testified that at the party where the assassination was discussed he recalls two Latin-looking men named “Julien” and “Manuel.” Immediately Shaw's counsel secured a subpoena for the Immigration and Naturalization Service records of Manuel Garcia Gonzalez and one Julien Busnedo, then reported living in Denver. George Lardner reported March 16 that Garrison had been seeking these two men since mid-January. They were not found.Here again there was existing evidence connecting Oswald with other people—left uninvestigated by the Commission. Liebeler, who boasts of “thoroughness,” asked about similar pictures and, having complied with the formalities in asking, was satisfied to learn nothing. Yet the resemblance between Dean Andrews's pungency of speech—in referring to the man who could go to “fist city”--and the Garrison object of search for the “powerful and dangerous” Cuban, is strong.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

ANY INFO ON MANUEL GONZALES ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.02.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.19.2011 - J. D.Thomas Posted this Important Headline that did not receive the attention that itdeserved. J.D.Thomas often/usually Posts great material. I may not always respond immediately,but I carefully read and recommend J.D. Thomas' work to many.08.19.2011 - Phil Dargoo, in his usual Academiclaly Brilliant Fashion, proceeded to Post significantinformation to this relevant Subject Matter, Time Frame, and Area of the U.S. Phil much morefully develops the panoramic view of many relevant facts, point of information, and theories asPhil proceeds.Phil re-underscores the SIGNIFICANCE OF FLORIDA, the Bay of Pigs, No Name Key Group, and the Anti-Castro Forces. Also study LHO, Ferrie, and Garrison's Research and Writings. Powerfullyconnected.William Seymour, Emilio Santana, Howard, Hall, Hemming and French we are familiar with theirassociations and inter-relations to No Name Key Anti-Castro Operations, but this can be developedbetter and further. My Opinion.The developmental history of LHO needs to be fully develoed here. My Opinion.Research and writing needs to be done to bring to the surface the Inter-Connectedness of LHO,David Ferrie, and Jack Ruby.Manuel Garcia Gonzalez and his connections are also pointed out by PhilPhil touches on Bob Tenenbaum's resignation while Ken Klein, Cliff Fenton, and Ed Evans stayed on.Phil also re-educates us on Giancana, Nicoletti, Rosselli, and DeMohrenschildt and relevant aspects.You should Consider and Evaluate Santos Trafficante, and Carlos Marcello in the Bigger Picture asthis underscored The Development of the Removal of JFK.I suggest that this is relevant, and would be of great interest to those so pre-disposed. There is so muchvaluable information here. I always try to encourage, and try to keep some of my opinions and pre-conceptions out until further discussion gains traction.The Serious Researcher's need to move on. How many bullets, how many shots, from 3 - 15 at last count, how many shooter's, how many teams, did the JFK Limo stop, the Zapruder Film, Jackie shot JFK, Connolley shot JFK, Greer shot JFK, the SS Agent shot JFK, the Umbrella Man shot JFK with an Ice Bullet or Low CalibreRound, JFK was shot from the sewer, etc.JFK was removed 52+ years ago, and counting. There are many excellent Researcher's, Student's, andWriter's out there who want nothing to do with The JFK Researcher Community. I am in constant contact with many Lone Wolf Researcher's, Professors, Teachers, and Writers. I skim everything from Extreme Right, to Extreme Left. I like to know what is out there. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

The previous post by charmdatereviewspvj has nothing to do with this forum. It's spam.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday08.28.20191:06 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Bob Spez I totally agree with you.I just sent Complaining Emails to Wim, Bob, Ken, and Phil.charmdatereviewspvj is obviously Posting Junk or Spam.This Membership and Post should be removed immediately.Bob Thank you for pointing this out.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

Thanks Bruce.