Four Days in November

JFK Assassination
Kirk

Four Days in November

Post by Kirk »

I watched the film Four Days in November yestereday. This film was produced in 1964. In general it is a patriotic propaganda piece that is well produced, which tries to confirm the Oswald did it and did it alone and Ruby was an idiot theory.I am sure that most of those that worked on it thought they were doing the right thing, with the information they had been given. That is the interesting part for me because this film must have had almost complete access to first generation copies of pictures, film and other evidence to confirm the Warren Commission Reports which had not been FINISHED yet, and I thought was working in secrecy.Of course the Z film was not used, but the film of Love Field was with the Agents clearly being called off by Emory Roberts. The producers I am sure did not know what the images meant. There also seems to be other images that I had not seen elsewhere, or as clearly before. I bet most of you have already seen it, if not I believe it is worth your time.
Dealey Joe

Re: Four Days in November

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thanks Kirk, I do not have that movie.One thing that has puzzled me is Vince Palamara almost seems to claim he found the footage showing the SS calloff by Roberts but I have seen it several places. maybe I am wrong (again)
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Howdy Joe,You can watch online at Netflixs. I would not buy it, but it does have some very clear images.Maybe Vince was the first to understand what happened. Not sure about that really. I do know many want to claim some kind of credit. Of course to much credit can become a debt.Kirk
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

For those that haven't seen it, here it is:http://www.videosurf.com/video/four-day ... 015638Must be Von Pein's favorite.
kenmurray

That Day In November

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Kirk, yes...I've seen the video. It reminds of what is happening today with the 10th anniversary of 9/11. The MSM is trotting out all of their old bullshit stories to depict what they "say" happened on that day. I almost got sick to my stomach when I saw that treasonous bastard Dumbya Bush talk (and lie ) about that day on a National Geographic special. The MSM has truly become the whore to the power elite and the lies they continue to promote. Lies like the JFK and RFK assassinations and the events of 9/11.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Thanks Ken for the links. I think Bob is right that if you were an anthropologist you would have found the missing link.Bob, I understand where you are coming from. The good thing about Bush and others talking is that they tend make mistakes and build evidence against them. I wonder about the 4 Days in November, if the producers were given other access to other pictures and films, and if just maybe somebody made copies. I am thinking of some the partially destroyed films pointing towards the 6th Floor.