JACK RUBY

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: JACK RUBY

Post by Bob »

I've said this before, but I believe that it was Jack Ruby who was with Gary Marlow, when Tippit was murdered according to a witness. Acquilla Clemons said that she saw two men involved in the attack on Tippit. She later testified that the gunman was a "short guy and kind of heavy" (Ruby). The other man was tall and thin (Marlow) in khaki trousers and a white shirt. The Dallas Police warned her not to repeat this story to others or "she might get hurt".I believe Ruby was already stalking LHO less than a hour after the assassination to kill him. Why? Because he was ordered to do so, or else. The irony in all of this, is that LHO, Ruby and Tippet all knew each other.Ruby seemed to be everywhere the weekend of the assassination.Listen to what Lee Bowers said, when he saw two men near the picket fence prior to the assassination..."One was "middle-aged" and "fairly heavyset," wearing a white shirt and dark trousers. The other was "mid-twenties" in either a plaid shirt or plaid coat... these men were the only two strangers in the area. The others were workers that I knew."Jimmy Files was wearing a plaid jacket, which he reversed after the assassination. So...who matches the description of the other man? Jack Ruby.Also, on the morning of the assassination, Files drove Johnny Roselli to the diner to meet a man. The man was again...Jack Ruby. Ruby gave Roselli an envelope that contained important information concerning the hit that would happen later that day. Files watched that meeting from another place in the same diner. Then, on late Friday evening, going into early Saturday, Ruby is at DPD headquarters at Oswald's midnight press conference. Ruby was obviously stalking LHO. We all know what happened on Sunday morning.Plus, in reading JFK vs. CIA by Michael Calder, we learn that three witnesses saw Ruby running from the knoll area after the shooting. Jean Hill, J.C. Prince and Tom Tilson (an off-duty DPD patrolman). Tilson said the man looked enough like Ruby to be his "twin".Jean Hill said this...."I saw a man up there running, or getting away. He was right up there by the school book depository, just not at the corner where they say the shots came from, at the other end, right up the slope, at the top of the slope. I saw him go towards the railroad tracks, towards the tracks to the west. I just thought at the time, that's the man that did it."Finally, as Ken reminded me, Julia Anne Mercer identified Ruby as the driver of a pickup truck that was parked on Elm Street the morning of the assassination. A man wearing a plaid shirt got out of the truck with a rifle according to Mercer.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob you have a great way of putting things together. always enjoy your posts.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Bob you have a great way of putting things together. always enjoy your posts.Likewise, my friend!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Various clips from the trial of Jack Ruby:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKpKbdEz_s4
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Did the mysterious "Raul" character of the MLK Assassination have a connection to Jack Ruby and his Vegas Club?http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1 ... coveru.pdf
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The trial of Jack Ruby discussed from Rob Clark's show:http://www.tlgpodcast.com/shows/ep109-t ... -jack-ruby
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jack Ruby And The JFK Conspiracy:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V_uHWn6p10
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Interesting Warren Commission document showing how worried they were about what they were digging-up on Ruby:http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg ... 007-12.pdf
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

In early March of 1977 George de Mohrenschildt had confessed to Willem Oltmans that he had indeed known Jack Ruby.In Oltmans private notes we found his description of what had transpired the night de Mohrenschildt told him. Only hours before Oltmans and de Mohrenschildt were to leave for The Netherlands George had begun to waver on would he go to The Netherlands or would he back out and refuse to carry through with his decision to tell the whole truth once and for all. He even at one moment told Willem "we must leave right now on this moment or I will change my mind". Pacing back and forth in the small Bishop College campus apartment George was visible a torn and tortured soul. Even at one point saying “my God I am burning my bridges” "I don't want to go to prison" . As Willem sat quietly watching and listening he told of George's apartment in complete chaos with cloths strewn everywhere half eaten plates of food just left to mold and what looked to be a very large razor sharp sugarcane machete laying within inches of his bed table. Taking two suitcases from a small closet George gathers his belongings from the floor .Stuffing them all in and slams the tops and stops one last time to gaze about his small little sanctuary were he had spent his last days there at Bishop College. Announcing I am ready lets leave now so no one will see me leaving. In Willem Oltmans notes he tells of the feeling that George would not be returning to Dallas. All of de Mohrenschildt's actions pointed at someone who was making arrangements to never return. He had closed out his bank accounts and withdrawn several thousand dollars. He had canceled his medical Insurance. He had cashed in his Bishop College retirement account. He was leaving with $4,600 in $100 traveler checks. The two men exit the apartment and as they walk out the front door there directly across from George's apart the door opens. Standing inside the door is the strange neighbor lady who George had told had watched his every move and had spied on him from his first moments living there. All three stood motionless staring at each other. And finally Willem say's “do we have something of yours”? In what Willem described as a cold steely eyed stare the middle aged lady finally responded that she was waiting on someone. It was 1 am in the morning. As George and Willem continued there walk to the car the strange lady never moves but continues to stare at both men until the car is started and pulls away. “Now do you see what I had told you about her”? If I enter she is there if I leave she is there. Always the same cold eyed stare never saying a word. I have an ideal she even has tried to poison me in the past George told. My morning milk would be delivered to my front door and on one occasion after drinking the milk I became very ill and that very morning as I got the milk from the front doorway there she was standing and watching. I never drank the milk again.As the two men drove through the downtown streets of Dallas as they headed for the freeway and on to Houston the side walks were empty and only an occasional taxi could be seen waiting for a call. It was an empty feeling in that car as the two drove on. In a strange way George seemed relieved Willem told. Glancing over his shoulder looking back on several occasions as if wondering was it all finally over .In his notes Willem recorded it seemed that George was relieved to leave it all behind. The mighty weight of one of the darkest moments one of the darkest events in the United States history had rode squarely on George's shoulders for all these years since that late November day in 1963.The old school master of deception was finally tired. Under the dark night sky the two men left Dallas until there was nothing left to see but a glow on the Texas horizon. Driving along that lonely Texas highway Willem asks George that if Lee Oswald had been the person who had set up the assassination of President Kennedy he must have been paid a large sum of money. In a very calm and low voice in the darkness of the car George replied “Lee never lived long enough to receive the money”Feeling the time was right and in the privacy of the car Willem asks George had he known Jack Ruby ? Without hesitation George says “yes I knew Jack Ruby” .Over all these ten years George had always denied knowing Ruby until this night. In an even more startling revelation George says that he had left Haiti and slipped into Dallas only a short time before President Kennedy's assassination had taken place and then had returned to Haiti before the assassination was carried out. In this very unguarded moment there in the car in the dark of the night George began to open up. It was now 4 am .Both men weary and tired stopped at a small highway motel and signed in for the remainder of the night.Sharing the small motel room together George and Willem laid in the quite of those early morning hours. Leaving us all but to speculate and wonder what must have raced through both men's minds on what would happen next . Would this history changing story that they were about to release unleash a media firestorm throughout America and throughout the world ?Would this be the final down fall of one of the most mysteries individuals that was connected to the events of November 22,1963.The final crumbling of George de Mohrenschildt .
Bob

Post by Bob »

Tommy Wilkens wrote:In early March of 1977 George de Mohrenschildt had confessed to Willem Oltmans that he had indeed known Jack Ruby.In Oltmans private notes we found his description of what had transpired the night de Mohrenschildt told him. Only hours before Oltmans and de Mohrenschildt were to leave for The Netherlands George had begun to waver on would he go to The Netherlands or would he back out and refuse to carry through with his decision to tell the whole truth once and for all. He even at one moment told Willem "we must leave right now on this moment or I will change my mind". Pacing back and forth in the small Bishop College campus apartment George was visible a torn and tortured soul. Even at one point saying “my God I am burning my bridges” "I don't want to go to prison" . As Willem sat quietly watching and listening he told of George's apartment in complete chaos with cloths strewn everywhere half eaten plates of food just left to mold and what looked to be a very large razor sharp sugarcane machete laying within inches of his bed table. Taking two suitcases from a small closet George gathers his belongings from the floor .Stuffing them all in and slams the tops and stops one last time to gaze about his small little sanctuary were he had spent his last days there at Bishop College. Announcing I am ready lets leave now so no one will see me leaving. In Willem Oltmans notes he tells of the feeling that George would not be returning to Dallas. All of de Mohrenschildt's actions pointed at someone who was making arrangements to never return. He had closed out his bank accounts and withdrawn several thousand dollars. He had canceled his medical Insurance. He had cashed in his Bishop College retirement account. He was leaving with $4,600 in $100 traveler checks. The two men exit the apartment and as they walk out the front door there directly across from George's apart the door opens. Standing inside the door is the strange neighbor lady who George had told had watched his every move and had spied on him from his first moments living there. All three stood motionless staring at each other. And finally Willem say's “do we have something of yours”? In what Willem described as a cold steely eyed stare the middle aged lady finally responded that she was waiting on someone. It was 1 am in the morning. As George and Willem continued there walk to the car the strange lady never moves but continues to stare at both men until the car is started and pulls away. “Now do you see what I had told you about her”? If I enter she is there if I leave she is there. Always the same cold eyed stare never saying a word. I have an ideal she even has tried to poison me in the past George told. My morning milk would be delivered to my front door and on one occasion after drinking the milk I became very ill and that very morning as I got the milk from the front doorway there she was standing and watching. I never drank the milk again.As the two men drove through the downtown streets of Dallas as they headed for the freeway and on to Houston the side walks were empty and only an occasional taxi could be seen waiting for a call. It was an empty feeling in that car as the two drove on. In a strange way George seemed relieved Willem told. Glancing over his shoulder looking back on several occasions as if wondering was it all finally over .In his notes Willem recorded it seemed that George was relieved to leave it all behind. The mighty weight of one of the darkest moments one of the darkest events in the United States history had rode squarely on George's shoulders for all these years since that late November day in 1963.The old school master of deception was finally tired. Under the dark night sky the two men left Dallas until there was nothing left to see but a glow on the Texas horizon. Driving along that lonely Texas highway Willem asks George that if Lee Oswald had been the person who had set up the assassination of President Kennedy he must have been paid a large sum of money. In a very calm and low voice in the darkness of the car George replied “Lee never lived long enough to receive the money”Feeling the time was right and in the privacy of the car Willem asks George had he known Jack Ruby ? Without hesitation George says “yes I knew Jack Ruby” .Over all these ten years George had always denied knowing Ruby until this night. In an even more startling revelation George says that he had left Haiti and slipped into Dallas only a short time before President Kennedy's assassination had taken place and then had returned to Haiti before the assassination was carried out. In this very unguarded moment there in the car in the dark of the night George began to open up. It was now 4 am .Both men weary and tired stopped at a small highway motel and signed in for the remainder of the night.Sharing the small motel room together George and Willem laid in the quite of those early morning hours. Leaving us all but to speculate and wonder what must have raced through both men's minds on what would happen next . Would this history changing story that they were about to release unleash a media firestorm throughout America and throughout the world ?Would this be the final down fall of one of the most mysteries individuals that was connected to the events of November 22,1963.The final crumbling of George de Mohrenschildt .Very interesting insight into the mindset of de Mohrenshildt during that period, Tommy! But on March 29, 1977, the very same day Chuck Nicoletti was also murdered, de Mohrenshildt was silenced forever before he could shed some real light on what went down on 11/22/1963.In terms of knowing Jack Ruby, de Mohrenshildt probably associated with him in Oak Cliff, where both Ruby and LHO lived. Or perhaps at the Carousel Club, where LHO was known to go to as well.