THE U2 INCIDENT

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: THE U2 INCIDENT

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE U2 INCIDENT

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.30.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.07.2011 - Joe Hall Posted this Important Headline.President Eisenhower was on a Quest For Peace with his own Peace Crusade with Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev toward the End Of Eisenhower's Second Term.Eisenhower and Khrushchev had been developing an improving and more trusting relationship.When the U - 2 was "brought down" by what many now believe was sabotage by a "certain group"within the U.S., The News Media and and forces within Russia "compelled" Khrushchev to discontinuethe Peace Talks with Eisenhower.Khrushchev needed to recover from embarrassment and save face in Russia, while not really believing that Eisenhower was behind the U - 2 Incident, sabotaging Eisenhower's Own Peace Crusade.Khrushchev Offered An Alternative To Eisenhower that most Historians and Main Stream Media neverreveal that I feel is POWERFUL BEYOND COMPREHENSION EVEN TODAY.KHRUSHCHEV AGREED TO RESUME THE PEACE TALKS WITH EISENHOWER IF:1. EISENHOWER MADE A PUBLIC APOLOGY ABOUT THE U - 2 INCIDENT INDICATING THAT EISENHOWER DID NOT ORDER THE FRANCIS GARY POWERS U - 2 FLIGHT.2. EISENHOWER FIRE ALLEN DULLES.3. EISENHOWER FIRE RICHARD BISSELL.(Source: Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty, THE SECRET TEAM.)A careful reading and study of THE SECRET TEAM, and JFK: THE CIA, VIETNAM, AND THE PLOT TOASSASSINATE JOHN F. KENNEDY, both books by Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty, along with an in depthanalysis of Prouty's more than 200 hours of live interviews, discloses that while Prouty felt that therewere many Powerful And Interconnected Powers And Reasons That JFK Had To Be Removed, BUT:THE NUMBER ONE REASON THAT JFK WAS REMOVED WAS: VIET NAM.Viet Nam fueled all other reasons considered and discussed. My Opinion.JFK later fired Allen Dulles, Richard Bissell, and Charles Cabell. Amazing what Khrushchev was able todetermine with such exacting accuracy from so many miles away.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Dulles and Bissel got fired twice??
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

I'm confused Bruce! If Eisenhower fired Dulles and Bissell who reinstated them to the CIA when Kennedy became president?Please advise,
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE U2 INCIDENT:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.01.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Gentlemen:KRUSHCHEV AGREED TO RESUME THE PEACE TALKS IF - IF - IF: ( The Middle Word In LIFE - L - IF - E):1. EISENHOWER MADE A PUBLIC APOLOGY ABOUT THE U - 2 INCIDENT INDICATING THAT EISENHOWERDID NOT ORDER THE FRANCIS GARY POWERS U - 2 FLIGHT.Eisenhower Never issued the Proper Apology.2. EISENHOWER FIRE ALLEN DULLES.Eisenhower Never Fired Allen Dulles.3. EISENHOWER FIRE RICHARD BISSELL.Eisenhower Never Fired Richard Bissell.Krushchev Never Resumed The Same Peace Talks With Eisenhower.Sorry for any confusion. I thought that I wrote that clearly enough.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying go attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Concerning the youtube posts, I have found that if you right click on the url a screen pops up, click on "open in a new window" it will do that. Hope it helps?