JFK Assassination
Ed Teach

Re: BARRY SEAL

Post by Ed Teach »

Sounds just like a high rollin' summer party game that went awry...lol
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

JD, I don't think I would trust the word of either Goss or Plumlee about anything.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice links there, Slav. Likewise as always, Ken. Man, I really hope they do finish this movie and tell the truth as it really happened. It won't just hurt Hillary and Jeb, it will also destroy the legacies (whatever is left of them ) of Poppy, Dumbya and Slick Willie as well.That being said, I can't see this movie getting done and exposing the real truth. I just can't see the dark side allowing this to happen. But if it does, it would take us one step closer to exposing the true reality of the JFK assassination.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Maybe the head honcho is sick of the bush and clintons and wants a change like trump, who knows it doesn't make sense doing this movie unless it will all be a lie. I don't think it will destroy bush or Clinton , the movie Jfk didn't destroy and one except Oliver stone , who said there is no mob there is the bush and Clinton crime family with junior Obama.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

http://barrysealmurder1986jebbusholiver ... =20001What got me about the testimony, is what got Seals killed when the IRS raided him wanting $$$ for the drug activity:On the Barry Seal murder the trigger was the phone call to GHW Bush when the IRS came after him:"Hey, I work for you," was Seal's reply. "We work for the same people.""You don't work for us," the IRS agent stated. "We're the IRS.""Unglesby was with Seal when he retired to a back room." Sharpstein stated. "He watched as Seal placed a call to George Bush. He heard Barry Seal tell Bush, 'If you don't get these IRS assholes off my back I'm going to blow the whistle on the Contra scheme.How was Bush going to get the IRS off him when his people had implicated Seals in drug running?At any rate it looks like the Bush crime family is finally on the wane....