Barack Hussein Obama

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Barack Hussein Obama

Post by Dealey Joe »

Will this ever go away—can he keep it in the closet forever??? Disregarding all the furor concerning Barack's legal status to serve, the questions in the article lead me to wonder how a mixed breed person on a Fulbright scholarship as a foreign student, became a millionaire on a $12,000/year job as a community organizer? Legitimate QuestionsThis election has me very worried. So many things to consider. I voted for Obama. McCain was a Washington insider and we don't need any more of them. I have changed my mind three times, since then. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. I started thinking "where does all the money come from for President Obama"? I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans. I started looking into Obama's history for my own peace of mind.Around 1979, Obama started college at Occidental in California . He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies. "Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan . During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family.My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children, would have had money for a trip like this when they were in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York . It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap to say the least. My girls asked me; where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe its none of my business?After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000. a year. Why Chicago? Why not New York? He was already living in New York . By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo, Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago . Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times in the past and in 2011. Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association". About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School . Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? His family has no money that's for sure. After Law school, he went back to Chicago . Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what I discovered? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago . In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter, David Mendelland, claims was instrumental in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire, loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz , Iran! Am I going nuts or is there a pattern here?On May 10, 2008, The Times reported, Robert Malley, advisor to Obama, was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas", which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran . This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq , he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "take care of things". What the heck does that mean?Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that were born in Pakistan? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East ?And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on TV "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith--". When questioned, he said "he make a mistake". Some mistake, huh?All of the above information I got on line. If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, why haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the press been reporting this? Of course, the easy was to solve these questions is to ask Obama where the money came from. Surely, to clear the issue, he would be quick and anxious to reply. Ya think? As Arseno Hall would say.----"HUMMMMMMM! Does something stink or is it my imagination?" These are legitimate questions for our President.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

"Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is 'irrelevant to his placement on the ballot.'" - Tea Party Tribune You read that right! Barack Obama's own attorney actually conceded that his birth certificate is a forgery! Mario Apuzzo, the attorney representing the parties who are challenging Obama, confirmed the contention with this blow-by-blow: "I called Brian Wilcox to testify as an internet image expert. Mr. Wilcox was going to testify on how the Obama April 27, 2011, long-form birth certificate has been altered and manipulated either by computer software or by a human or both, producing a forged documents, and that since the image is not reliable, we need to see the original paper version. Obama’s lawyer objected to my proffered testimony." [Emphasis Ours] And what happened next was almost surreal. Apuzzo went on to write that Obama's attorney actually agreed "that both the court and the Secretary of State cannot rely on the internet birth certificate as evidence of Obama’s place of birth." There can be no denying it, Obama's attorney essentially conceded that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery and then twisted that admission to justify Obama's inclusion on the New Jersey ballot. To put it in her own words, it's "irrelevant to his placement on the ballot." It's time to put a stop to this insanity! Congress can no longer refuse to act. We must make them act right here and right now. The Greatest Fraud Of The 21st Century Is Coming Apart At The Seams. Of course, you didn't hear about this shocking admission from Barack Obama's own legal counsel on the nightly news. But, then again, you already know that the media has been intimidated into silence when it comes to the overwhelming evidence produced by Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse. Here's a refresher of some of the Cold Case Posse's findings. Can the anomalies in the Long Form Birth Certificate released by Team Obama on the Internet (particularly the "white halo effect" around the lettering that is illustrated in the picture below) be explained by the use of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software, or by the fact that the document was "optimized" prior to release? Detractors have long contended that such is the case, and the Cold Case Posse proved them dead wrong. The Cold Case Posse PROVED CONCLUSIVELY (backing up those assertions in a series of videos) that while OCR and optimization can (and do) produce anomalies in documents, the SPECIFIC anomalies in the Obama long form birth certificate CAN'T BE DUPLICATED by computer software and can ONLY be produced through INTENTIONAL electronic manipulation. The Cold Case Posse concluded that the Obama Long Form Birth Certificate published on the Internet appears to be a forgery and moreover, the lead investigator of the Cold Case Posse, Mike Zullo, also announced that the Cold Case Posse has identified a "person of interest" in connection with the possible forgery of the Obama Long Form Birth Certificate. In other words, they're pretty darn sure they know who actually manufactured this so-called "birth certificate." But that's not all. The Cold Case Posse, relying upon the sworn testimony of acknowledged computer graphics and law enforcement experts, also concluded that the Registrar Stamp, the green background and the Date Stamp on the Obama Long Form Birth Certificate were IMPORTED INTO THE DOCUMENT that Team Obama eventually released on the Internet from outside and unknown sources. Zullo explained: "That we were able to cast reasonable suspicions on the authenticity of the registrar stamps was especially disturbing, since these stamp imprints are designed to provide government authentication to the document itself." And yes, there's more. The Cold Case Posse has also determined that the documents compiled to fabricate this so-called birth certificate were produced by multiple typewriters. Zullo again: "Two different typewriters... were utilized, in the creation of [Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate]. ... This is a cut-and-paste job from two different, or three different, birth certificates." The evidence is overwhelming! How much evidence of forgery must come to light before Congress acts? We're going to answer that question right here and right now. Sheriff Arpaio has demanded a Congressional investigation and we stand with him. Congress must hear from you. Let them know, in no uncertain terms, that they can no longer stick their heads in the sand. The American people demand an investigation and will not rest until that demand is satisfied! And Barack Obama's Selective Service Registration Form Appears To Be A Forgery As Well. The Cold Case Posse also found disturbing inconsistencies in Barack Obama's Selective Service Registration Form, as can be illustrated in the picture below. Zullo presented an illustration of a typical postal stamp (on the right) and the postal stamp that appears on Barack Obama's Selective Service Registration Form (on the left). Notice anything strange? Look closely. As Zullo points out, the year in the Date Stamps that are used by the United States Postal Service ALWAYS render the year in FOUR DIGITS (as is shown by the stamp on the right), and yet the Date Stamp on Obama's Selective Service Registration Form is rendered in two digits. How is that possible? But Zullo wasn't done. Look again at the photo below and pay particular attention to the spacing between the digits and the justification in both Date Stamps. It's clear that the spacing and right-leaning justification is not consistent and that the Date Stamp in Mr. Obama's Selective Service Registration Form appears to have been produced by someone taking an Exacto-Knife to an actual USPS rubber stamp, cutting-out the digits and re-inserting those cut-out digits back into the rubber stamp. For now, we can only ask why, but we need to do more than ask why. We must demand a full investigation. These clumsy forgeries must be explained and the man who has the answers, Barack Hussein Obama, must be compelled to answer these questions. The American people deserve answers. The Published Birth Announcements May Be A Ruse. The Cold Case Posse also brought to light additional allegations which reiterated what we've been telling you for so long... that the State of Hawaii, in accordance with Hawaii State law, allowed the registration of foreign-born individuals and issued Hawaiian birth certificates to those individuals. But adding even more fuel to this growing fire that threatens to engulf the fraudulent "Obama Presidency," Zullo stated that they have proof that over 1000 Hawaiian birth certificates were issued to individuals born in Japan. And why is that tidbit of information important? Simply stated, those who have FALSELY dismissed the legitimate accusations that Barack Obama may have been born abroad and therefore is NOT constitutionally eligible to serve as President of the United States, have claimed that birth announcements that appear in Hawaiian newspapers somehow confirm that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii, since many birth announcements were obtained from vital records. Even talk-show host Bill O'Reilly has swallowed this leftist Kool-Aid and has repeatedly come to the ridiculous conclusion that published birth announcements somehow prove that Obama is eligible to serve as President of the United States. But, as we have long contended, those birth announcements in the newspapers mean nothing and the fact that birth announcements appeared in the newspapers for over 1000 foreign-born individuals (and that number is likely much higher) who were given Hawaiian birth certificates, proves CONCLUSIVELY that these published birth announcements are TOTALLY MEANINGLESS. And now that the cold water of reality has been thrown on that erroneous argument, our elected officials are running out of excuses. Will they act? To be frank, this battle has become a test of wills. We can tell you with certainty that our elected officials are simply holding out... hoping that you'll give up the ghost. They're praying that you'll simply stop "nagging" them because they already know that they WILL EVENTUALLY BE FORCED TO ACT if patriotic Americans like you stick to your guns. You have the power to force their hands. You have the power to make them act, but we must keep "nagging" them. Was Obama Born In Kenya? Is it possible that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, as the people of Kenya believe? Here are some additional findings from the Cold Case Posse that raise more questions than they answer. The Cold Case Posse attempted to ascertain whether Barack Obama's mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) was out of the country when Obama was born on August 4, 1961. While the release of passenger manifests from air carriers could easily answer that question, there are no surviving passenger manifests going back that far. They were all destroyed long ago. However, the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) also maintains records of people entering and leaving the United States and the records going back to 1961 are presently maintained in the National Achieves and the Cold Case Posse did, in fact, request the INS records from the National Achieves for a ten year time span which included the records from 1961 and what they found (or didn't find) was astonishing. When Jerome Corsi went to the National Achieves to examine the microfiche records requested by the Cold Case Posse, he found that all of the records from August 1, 1961 through August 7, 1961 were MISSING and the National Achieves has no explanation as to why the records are missing. So, what must we do? There is only one answer to that question. We must exercise our grassroots muscle and DEMAND a Congressional investigation. We must put this issue to bed once and for all. At the very least, we must send a clear message to our elected leaders that this issue IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY. There are simply too many unanswered questions. But it's not going to be easy. Republicans on Capitol Hill would rather sit in their offices or slink off to fundraisers than expose the truth about the man who is running this great country into the ground. Our so-called Republican leaders must come to understand that if they want our vote, they must stop hiding under their desks and start seeking the truth. They must start asking Barack Obama the hard questions and stop trying to ingratiate themselves to him. Those are harsh words but with your help we will give them the back-bone to do what is right. When they see a boat-load of faxes from patriotic Americans filling their trays and spilling onto the floor, they will grow a spine and start asking the questions that the patriots of this nation wanted answered a long time ago. They will begin to realize that you are not going to sit down, or shut up, or go away; and we will, eventually get the truth.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Devlin MacGregor

Post by Devlin MacGregor »

Members and Readers: I knew they had both lost their law license, but I didn't know why until I read this. This is legitimate. I checked it out at https://www.iardc.org Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in the State of Illinois, and they are very strict, and demanding. Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.Consider this:1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993, after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud.3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts. Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/ ... -license/4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago. 5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008. 6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law. Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03 ... title.html ;7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence ... not the Constitution. 8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confu ... pendence/9. Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Phil Dragoo

Zero Didn't Have Any Girlfriend

Post by Phil Dragoo »

He's the son of Malcolm Little aka Malcolm X aka El Hajj Malik Al-Shabazz and a woman from the Middle East still living.He is a dangerous agent of Islamism and the undead Communism which drove true believers like WEB DuBois.The Arab Spring is the replacement of secular regimes with Islamic ones.He bowed to the Saudi king and will be flexible with Putin.Did we take out Saddam for Saudi or Iran--because it profited us nothing, nothing.We are in Afghanistan for the heroin (90% of the world's supply) despite the treachery of its leader and of Pakistan.And Zero signed with Karzai until 2024.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

The current President was a test to the American people of how stupid we are. Are 2 greatest enemies at the time of his election were Hussein and Osama. Now if the American people are stupid enough to elect someone with 2 names that damn near are the same as our 2 most hated enemies. It is a test. The Government is testing us to see how far they can push us. I have no problems with his as Prez. I know the leader of this country does not sit in the oval office. You did notice that the supreme court made corporations people?? And no one said " are you out of your fucking mind!" Step by step they are testing us and with the result of our recent test....They know they have us by the balls. PLUTOCRACY! look it up. Screw it here.plu·toc·ra·cy   [ploo-tok-ruh-see] Show IPAnoun, plural plu·toc·ra·cies.1.the rule or power of wealth or of the wealthy.2.a government or state in which the wealthy class rules.3.a class or group ruling, or exercising power or influence, by virtue of its wealth.Peace?
capt777737

Post by capt777737 »

Is there any evidence Obama was involved in JFK AssassinationThat should be the most important question here.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

capt777737 wrote:Is there any evidence Obama was involved in JFK AssassinationThat should be the most important question here.Sure he was involved even though he was only 2 years old on 11/22/63.