HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

I have been reading the last two days the above mentioned book. If this research is true it explains a lot of Oswald being every where between 1959 and 1963. Has anyone on this forum research this book and found it to be crediable? It's definetly intresting to say the lease. Especially the part where Oswald is working at a dental lab, in New Orleans in 1957 and 1958 when he's suppose to be in Japan at our Army base. One thing i never understood about Oswald was why was he always working these shit jobs when he's a CIA agent and an FBI informant? Just looking for some advise on if this book is legit and should i continue reading it?Thanks,
kenmurray

Re: HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG

Post by kenmurray »

Len Osanic of Black Op Radio did a 7 hour interview with John Armstrong a few months ago. Here is part of that interview: http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black639a.mp3
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.01.2013 - JDB4JFK Posted this Very Important and Informative Headline.Two (2) of the Best JFK Murder Solved Forum Members made contributions here, but this never received theattention that it truly deserves. This Subject Matter over time will be recognized to have much more importance than it currently receives, or has received heretofore.This should be considered in conjunction with the Headlines and Posts about LHO here on the JFKMS Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

John Armstrong was again on BOR recently. His book "Harvey and Lee" is available once again.http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black650a.mp3
Douglas 606

Post by Douglas 606 »

The two Oswalds operation goes back to the late 1940s. The Oswald that was arrested in the Texas Theater was the one who came from Hungary and spoke perfect Russian. He originally had a different name. The other Oswald is the American one. I believe he was the real LHO. Unfortunately there are few photos of him. The false LHO suddenly left the Marine Corps and ''defected'' to the USSR as a CIA spy. Russian intelligence agents knew he was a spy within 30 minutes of his entry into the USSR. As a spy, LHO was considered amateur at best. He was mostly interested in getting married, having a child and goofing off during his time in Russia.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Which leads to the questions of is the real LHO still alive?, what does Robert Oswald know?, and how did the mom of the real Oswald shrink? It does answer the questions why Robert believes his fake brother did it. That way his real brother is free to change his identity and vanish to somewhere else in the world!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Could someone explain to me the need for two Lee Oswalds?
Douglas 606

Post by Douglas 606 »

Dealey Joe wrote:Could someone explain to me the need for two Lee Oswalds?Joe, excellent question:Here is a brief outline of a very long and winding story.I'm not the absolute expert on all of this but I have read the Harvey & Lee book by Armstrong. I own it and many other books on this topic.The two Oswalds is the weird brainchild of CIA agent James Jesus Angleton...1917-87.In those Cold War days it was the fashion for cold warrior nations to insert native speaking spies into each other's countries. The Russians often used twins. Angleton's scenario was to use false defectors who spoke Russian and had mirror doubles with the same name who remained in the US. It was a strange and probably useless game of smoke and mirrors. The Russian and US intelligence people caught on to the ruse immediately.In the late 1940s, CIA agents found a young boy in New York from Hungary [Alek] who spoke perfect Russian. They also found an American boy of similar looks and age named Lee Harvey Oswald. These two boys were groomed as a part of the CIA false defector plot. They involved both families in the scheme. Later on, they both joined the US Marines. The story that ''LHO" learned Russian while in the Marines is a lot of baloney. While in the Marines, the Hungarian boy assumed the name of LHO and was discharged from the service with a fake excuse that his mother was ill. A month later the false defector named ''LHO'' arrived in Russia [via Finland] as a anti American defector. He was actually a CIA spy and the Russians knew it immediately....probably within less than a day. They detected that he understood the Russian language. Game over! The KBG is not dumb. Oswald as a spy in the USSR was less than mediocre but he was all that Angleton could muster up back in those days. In between both events the LHOs were used by the CIA, FBI in all kinds of dark projects. Gun running, bombs, drugs...you name it. They were assets on call. During those years, library records reveal that Oswald read every James Bond novel available. Lee thought of himself as being a 'living James Bond'. Much of Oswald's thinking was very cornball.Fast forward to 1962-3. Both Oswalds were probably used to create confusion in Dallas, Fort Worth concerning their respective activities prior to Nov.22.After the Russian speaking LHO was arrested on Nov. 22, he was desperate to obtain legal council. This was before the authorities, as he allegedly said inside the Dallas Police Station, "...before they find out who I really am." [Insert Ruby here.]The American LHO's fate is not known to me. One can easily speculate what may have happened to him.
Douglas 606

Post by Douglas 606 »

Forum members are discussing various book publishers and the politics therein on another thread today. Guess where the highly acclaimed book Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong was printed?China.Today on Amazon dot com, you can buy the book for ....$85.00 new (7 offers) $150.00 used (10 offers) $375.00 collectible (1 offer)18 copies are currently offered for sale. "A ground-breaking work on the JFK assassination, showing thorough photographic evidence the existence of 2 Lee Harvey Oswalds. CD has high resolution photographs for researchers and historians to study.''
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »