The Meeting In Brussels Belgium

JFK Assassination
Tommy Wilkens

The Meeting In Brussels Belgium

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Newbie* While in Belgium my wife and I tracked George De Mohrenschildt and Willem Oltmans footsteps in Brussels and found the gift shop and the meeting place at the Hotel Metropol were it took place.Willem Oltmans personal notes revealed the meeting that was arranged at the Hotel Metropol in Brussels between himself and George de Mohrenschildt and the Russian Diplomat was a very tense short meeting . A lot of misinformation has been printed concerning this meeting. Oltmans and de Mohrenschildt did not stay or have a room at the Hotel they only used the gift store in the main lobby and were to have coffee and a small lunch in the dining area. And that Russian Diplomat was in fact First Secretary Vladimir Kouznetsov the former head of the KGB in the Netherlands.For myself I have always found this meeting with a Russian Diplomat to be something more than just a lunchen. Oltmans tells how they arrived early for there meeting and George wanted to buy some post cards at the gift store.As they left the gift store Oltmans tells out of no were the First Secretary just appears.He is face to face with George de Mohrenschildt .He speaks to George first , words are exchanged in Russian which Oltmans says he doesn't understand. Although Oltmans does say the tone was stern and serious some pretty cold hard stares were going on as the notes mention.The two men knew each other. What ever was said between the two men seemed to put the fear into George DeMohrenschildt. It's at this point Oltmans tells that George tells both men that he will return in 30 minutes after a short walk. He not only never returns he disappears for 14 days leaving behind all his personal belongings even underwear and tooth brush at Oltmans Amsterdam Apartment. Several days later Oltmans tells of a strange phone call he receives from a Mr. Genta who Oltmans had never heard of before who asks for George De Mohrenschildts personal belongings. Oltmans tells how the caller had a very strong middle eastern accent.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Meeting In Brussels Belgium

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.19.2013Dear Mr. Tommy Wilkens:Tommy - Fascinating facts and information.For purposes of Sequential Time Line Analysis, can youindicate the month or months, and year that this occurredin ?I am interested in cross referencing this with a multiplicityof other facts and theories that have become known to me.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Hello BB. Thanks for the comments.Glad to see someone interested in the real truth. This meeting between Oltmans and De Mohrenschildt and the Russian First Secretary took place at the Metropol Hotel in Brussels Belgium on March 5,1977. Oltmans archives had the original Metrolpol receipt from the dining room which I have pictures of .These archives are vast and packed full of notes letters pictures very detailed information.Oltmans personal notes revealed the two men had crossed over from a basic friendship to a more personal deep friendship which in the end was why George trusted the Dutchman with his darkest secrets that had haunted him for years.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.19.2013Dear Mr. Tommy Wilkens:Tommy - Thank you for your reply. I totally agree with you. I thinkthat you are shedding light on one of the many aspects of The JFKAssassination that needs more analysis, investigation, reading,research, study, and writing.I think that we have perhaps 25 % understanding of all of the Interwovenand Interconnected aspects behind The JFK Assassination.The Totality of "The Russian Aspect" of the JFK Assassination leaves manyquestions unanswered for me.The U - 2, Oswald's Trips to Russia, Marina Oswald, George De Mohrenschildt,Willem Oltmans, and many of the points recently brought to the forefront byMr. Tommy Wilkens underscores my interest in "The Russian Aspect" of The JFKAssassination for me.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.