Shot in throat through Windshield

JFK Assassination
Freddy Janes

Shot in throat through Windshield

Post by Freddy Janes »

Been studying on the windshield info. Saw a claim that first shot actually came from gutter on south side of street. Think the trajectory all wrong for this theory to hold water. A shot from here thru the windshield could not have hit anyone in the limo. I got on google earth, and at street level under the RR overpass(Behind in the shadows and south of where James Tague was standing) in between him and Dolan would be almost perfect location to hit JFK in the throat thru the windshield. Thoughts?
Slav

Re: Shot in throat through Windshield

Post by Slav »

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/dpmap63.htmA shot apparently came from above Tague location in the parking lot. Tosh plumlee was in the location and he smelled gunpowder.
Thomas Ruth

Re: Shot in throat through Windshield

Post by Thomas Ruth »

I looked the bridge area over about 6 months ago on the south knoll as to where i would be if i were a shooter. What i came up with is the bridge curves at both ends and i was able to be in a prone position without being seen by others on the bridge where Holland and the rest were located. I had a friend get in the approximated location of Holland and even midway area of the bridge to see if he could see me and he could not. The bridge itself provided cover and the concrete slats allowed firing access. I had an open view of Elm for days. A suppressed weapon and your in business. Escape route could have been the parking lot next to this position, weapon hand off,cross the tracks and hit the river. The gate was locked and i couldn't gain access back there to look around. I am going back soon to scope it out a little better.