Was FDR Poisoned?

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: Was FDR Poisoned?

Post by Slav »

George W Bush dissapeared when this happened and so did Clinton, JFK jr named his magazine after the person who killed his father , GEORGE .
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

John Zeroski

Post by John Zeroski »

I read Josephson's FDR book some time ago, but what I recalled was that he claimedFDR got caught up in the Rockefeller orbit. Dr Josephson seems to have had a Rockefellerobsession, as he wrote three books on their organization. Reading one or two of them made mebegin to think this group was highly involved in the JFK assassination.But as to FDR "winning the war", a fellow named John T Flynn would have plenty to say aboutThis in his book titled The Roosevelt Myth, published in 1948. A revised edition, published in 1956,has some fresh information on a traitor named Harry Dexter White.The Roosevelt Myth can be viewed online athttp/:www.unz.com/book/john_t_flynn_the-roosevelt-myth/If I typed it wrong, you can go to www.unz.com, and scroll down, or put the info into a search engine. It's worth a look.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

A COURSE the Rockefellers were involved in JFK'S death! In 1983 a CIA agent handed a taped TO Congressman Lawrence McDonald, which was a conversation between J. Edgar Hoover and Nelson Rockefeller, which took place one week before the assassination. On the taped Rockefeller ask Hoover if everything was set for Dallas? Hoover replied, IF DULLES DOES HIS JOB WE WILL DO OURS" Less than a month after receiving that tape Lawrence McDonald's plane was shot down Septembr 1st 1983, Korean Airlines 007. Richard Nixon was also suppose to be on that flight but he got a call ahead of time saying not to take that flight it maybe shot down.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/Shlx4qu3USoCongress Larry McDonald himself on Crossfire!!!
Slav

Post by Slav »

1983 Bush was Vp, lets speculate who would of orderedthat plane shot down? The tape was with Hoover and Rockerfella was there a threat ? For sure Bush and rockerfela found out about the tape and wanted it gone that’s my opinion. Just curious why the cia gave him the tape ?
Slav

Post by Slav »

JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Slav I will find the guy for you that gave the tape to Congressman Larry MacDonald. He has been interview before by talk radio. He was a honest EX-CIA AGENT, like an Oswald that came across the tape and gave it to MacDonald. There was no threat on the tape that he said, but put two and two together, Rockefeller says to Hoover on the tape "is everything READY AND SET FOR DALLAS NEXT WEEK, Hoover replies, "If Dulles DOES HIS JOB WE WILL DO OURS" That's a week before the assassination!!!