Cuba is now open for business after 50 years

JFK Assassination
Slav

Cuba is now open for business after 50 years

Post by Slav »

Some weird things happening cuba is now opened to the usa, what's your thought why now?
Tom Bigg

Re: Cuba is now open for business after 50 years

Post by Tom Bigg »

They got tired of fighting reality. After invading every other nation on the globe, they decided something had to change. But as my former landlord said, once Cuba opens up to the voracious capitalists, they will rape its natural resources. Many of Cuba's miseries had to do with bad US policy, but I am no expert on Caribbean nations, just that they have historically been a mess.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The ultimate irony to all of this is that one of the primary reasons JFK was assassinated was because of his resistance to invade Cuba and to take out Castro. In fact, if you read JFK And The Unspeakable by James Douglass, it's revealed that JFK was conducting back channel negotiations with both Cuba and the Soviet Union to work towards a lasting peace.Anyway, JFK gets taken out in 1963, but even with the Military Industrial Complex and the CIA in charge after that, they never remove Castro. Instead they concentrate on Vietnam. Another place JFK was not going to get militarily involved with.Now with the Middle East the area for the war profiteers to keep their cash registers ringing, using force in Cuba has become a very distant memory. But like anything else, just "follow the money" with the new stance with Cuba. You just know this new policy will help Wall Street and the corporate whores in the United States.
Slav

Post by Slav »

This Sony hack I wonder if it's true or another false flag attempt.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

As of today, only 3 countries in the world are not part of theRothschild - Federal Reserve Banking Monopoly.They are:1. Cuba.2. Iran.3. North Korea.Main Stream Media will never discuss such issues as this.And certainly most American's don't know or understand the meaning of this. Nor do they care.Shines a New Light On Recent Cuban Developmentsdoesn't it ?The "Ruling Elite" has this buried. And simple mindedAmerican's are happy to think that we will be able to buy Cuban Cigars and Rum soon.In addition, I haven't seen any walks down Memory Lanewith the Bay of Pigs, or the JFK Event of any significance.Pretty soon JFK will be lumped into President's Day along with Washington, and Lincoln.11.22.1963 was primarily ignored this year. The decline willcontinue.Think real quickly, when was Lincoln Assassinated ?They will never rewrite history and teach the truth in schools.They will never retract all of the cover-up and lies. Isn't thatreally the CENTRAL ISSUE ?Your thoughts ?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Slav wrote:This Sony hack I wonder if it's true or another false flag attempt.For a country where the city streets are silent and devoid of cars, when tram and railway carriages are being pulled by horses and oxen, and where people are actually starving to death through lack of food, such a cyber-attack would constitute an impressive if not amazing concentration of effort and resources or else we have what Slav has suggested