Secret Service's involvement in Kennedy's death

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Secret Service's involvement in Kennedy's death

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Od2MuoThis is one of the best 13 minute video's I've seen on the murder of our president. One problem is that you have to stop the video and read its great information because it moves to fast, meaning this 13 minute video may last 30 to 40 minutes. Its worth the read though very well done.
Dealey Joe

Re: Secret Service's involvement in Kennedy's death

Post by Dealey Joe »

JD there are so many errors in that I could only watch the first few min. then when I got to looking it is a Fetzer production? Just for starters the mention of taking Main street was not an option because the shot would likely miss is not an actual possibility, main street does not lead to Stemmons Freeway, only Elm Street does that.also what is so funny is the mention of where is the Rambler that was facing the wrong direction? That "Rambler" is a Chevrolet. Maybe I quit watching too soon?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is a quote from Clint Hill talking about the Secret Service's performance on 11/22/1963 in Dallas when JFK was assassinated.“All the advantages went to the shooter that day- we didn’t have a chance to do anything to prevent it."Sure, Clint. Sure. Yeah right. Clint may not have been involved with those in the Secret Service who helped to plan and execute the assassination of JFK that day in Dallas, but he is one of the biggest cover-up artists for them since then.First of all, it was Winston Lawson of the Secret Service in Dallas who approved the motorcade route thorough Dealey Plaza. A route that broke every rule in the book. Yep, we didn't have a chance. We also know that Emory Roberts waved off the two agents who would have stood on the back of JFK's limo throughout the motorcade at Love Field, much to Don Lawson's dismay. Lawson's job was to stand directly behind JFK in the limo. Just as he had done in Tampa four days earlier.Lawson could have protected JFK as soon as the first shots rang out. Yeah, we didn't have a chance. Then we have the actions (or non-actions) of Roy Kellerman, who was in the front passenger seat of the limo and the driver, Bill Greer. We can argue whether or not Greer stopped or just slowed down on Elm Street when the shots were fired, but the plain fact is that he broke every protocol about protecting the President once shots were fired. Kellerman did not move at all when the shots were fired. Not one inch, except to take a look back to make sure that JFK was indeed murdered, just as Greer did. Doug Horne proves once and for all their involvement, not only in the assassination, but also in the cover up, with his Volume IV of Inside the ARRB, which in part talks about all the shenanigans that went on at Bethesda the night of the assassination. Shenanigans which were led by Kellerman and Greer to cover up how JFK was actually killed.Please check out this video about the Secret Service stand down that day in Dallas. And listen to Clint Hill's laughable and ridiculous comment about why Don Lawson didn't ride on the back of the limo at Love Field. Yeah, we didn't have a chance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1FVZksUiZw
Bob

Post by Bob »

This is from Volume IV of Inside The ARRB by Doug Horne:Jacqueline Kennedy [as quoted by two others in various interviews]: "She mentioned one Secret Service man who had not acted during the crucial moment, and said bitterly to me: 'He [Greer]might just as well have been Miss Shaw!' " and "You should get yourself a good driver so nothing ever happens to you."Bill Greer (the driver) knew the hit was on. Witnesses say that he had his door partially open on Main Street just before turning onto Houston (see below). Why? Who knows? Maybe he was thinking of bailing out before the shots were fired. Other witnesses say that Greer took the turn onto Elm from Houston so badly that he almost ran the limo up the north curb of the TSBD corner.Then when the shooting started, he slowed down. Some witnesses like DPD motorcycle officer James Courson, DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Joe Dale, Clemon Earl Johnson, DPD patrolman Earle Brown, DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Hargis, DPD motorcycle officer James Chaney, DPD patrolman J.W. Foster, Paul Willis, Mary Woodward (Dallas Morning News), Alan Smith, Roy Truly, Billy Lovelady, Bill Newman and Charles Brehm all said the limo actually stopped.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

I believe that one of the most over look aspects of this case is The Secret Service luring JFK into the ambush. Emory Roberts was in charge that day and as we find out latter he was a big fan of Johnson. Bob what did Mrs. Kennedy mean by "Greer might as well been Mrs. Shaw"?
Bob

Post by Bob »

JDB4JFK wrote:I believe that one of the most over look aspects of this case is The Secret Service luring JFK into the ambush. Emory Roberts was in charge that day and as we find out latter he was a big fan of Johnson. Bob what did Mrs. Kennedy mean by "Greer might as well been Mrs. Shaw"?JFK and Jackie hired Miss Shaw to be nanny for Caroline in 1957 and she remained in that capacity with JFK Jr. as well.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Russ Baker has noticed what the Secret Service did on 11/22/1963 as well.http://whowhatwhy.org/2015/08/20/classi ... jfk-car-2/
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

The reaction (or lack thereof) of the limo driver is enough to convince me the Secret Service were in on it. At least some were...
AlanD

Post by AlanD »

Two thoughts I have on the SS involvment and why I think they were involved.First the crowd on Elm street had thined out to almost no one there ( not the 10 deep through town), the standard operating procedures have the limo supposed to be going about 40mph, so in theory once the turn was complete , the limo should have accelerated fairly sharply to 40 mph.Second they were due I think to be at the Trade Mart for 12:30 , so they were late, further reason to set a brisk pace once the crowd was sparse and certainly of less importance than the "movers and shakers" waiting to meet the President at the Trade Mart and certainly there was no reason to slow and or stop as they did at the top of Elm street.Unless that was the plan that day as i suspect.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Alan, From all accounts I read, the motorcade was due at the Trade Mart at 12:25 pm.