THE PROSECUTION OF AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

THE PROSECUTION OF AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT

Post by Dealey Joe »

Prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi, tries to have former President George W. Bush charged with the Murder of American soldiers in Iraq.https://youtu.be/X9jkJ0wjtHQbeing shown on "Free Speech TV"also https://www.facebook.com/Putlocker.Ag/p ... 959Netflix ect.Please watch this and render your opinion.What is your opinion of this? kind of surprising to me?
Bob

Re: THE PROSECUTION OF AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT

Post by Bob »

Vince Bugliosi has always been an enigma with me. As I've mentioned in previous posts here, he spoke at my college once. He told all of us that were there at the time, that the RFK assassination was a conspiracy that reached to the high levels of the government. Then, as Randy Bednorz found out and shared with us, Bugliosi became David Atlee Phillips' attorney in the 1980s. It was Phillips then who coached Bugliosi (as prosecutor) during the fictional trial of Lee Harvey Oswald that was filmed in London and was shown on Showtime during that period.It was at that point that Vince basically became a spokesman for the CIA. He proved that without a doubt with his doorstop...er...book called Reclaiming History, which said that LHO acted alone and that the Warren Commission was right. Bugliosi had to know who the major players for the CIA were, especially since he was doing their bidding. There were none too much bigger than Poppy Bush. For him to go after his son Dumbya like that is a bit strange. Add to that, the war in Iraq was a war that the CIA supported and endorsed.That being said, I certainly agree with Vince that Dumbya, Darth Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld should all be held accountable for all the lies and disinformation that they put out to the American people about Iraq before the U.S. invasion. It truly was a war based on lies. It was also a war based on greed, not need. Just ask the Carlyle Group (connected to Bush), Halliburton (connected to Cheney) and Bechtel (connected to Rumsfeld).In terms of Bugliosi's take on the JFK assassination, I couldn't disagree more. But then again, I'm not on the CIA's payroll.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I also now convinced that Bugliosi's book on Manson is a myth about the motive for the murders. Stay tuned on more on this in the future.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I know what we think of Bugliosi, this program evidently was some sort of mock trial although he appeared in congress about the Charging of George W. Bush for Murder, I guess this in what interests me is the fact that I totally agree with that and I also had to think Vince was doing a good job as a prosecutor and charging some State Attorney General or even a local prosecutor to get a grand Jury to bring charges against Bush, GHW Bush should also be included. I really though it was a very compelling presentation. I dont like Vice and i like Gw and GHW even less. They should be brought to justice and throw Barak in too.