Ayton and Von Pein's Book of Fiction

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Ayton and Von Pein's Book of Fiction

Post by kenmurray »

A great review from Martin Hay on this total book of fiction: http://www.ctka.net/2015/Ayton%20Review.html
Bob

Re: Ayton and Von Pein's Book of Fiction

Post by Bob »

It sounds like Von Pein is learning well from his idol, Vince Bugliosi. That is, writing a book that has nonsensical, baseless and incorrect information in it regarding the JFK assassination. This book joins a list of ridiculous Lone Nut books that have been written by the likes of Gerald Posner, Bugliosi and Bill O'Reilly. Von Pein joins that group now as an author, instead of being just an obnoxious poster in JFK assassination forums. He is now officially in the Liar's Club.
AlanD

Post by AlanD »

Thanks Ken for the link to the review really enjoyed it.I had read VP was writing an apology for the WC.It was a great review by Mr Hay of my favorite "Yes but " author. You read what VP saysand then ask yes but what about the things he ignores because it's too troublesome to dealwith.My favorite is when asked where Oswald managed to obtain his bullets VP magics them outof the Texas night with something along the line of he just got them that's not importantand forgets the basic rule that a rifle without bullets is just a club.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

You welcome Alan. The latest ranking on Amazon on this book places it as # 230,324 in books!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Part of this book deals with the WC star witness Howard Brennan. Brennan wrote a book called "Eyewitness To History" which came out in 1987. I bet Von Pein is the only person to ever buy this book. Look at his laughable review of it on Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Eyewitness-Histor ... rd+brennan