Dal-Tex Building fire escape guy

JFK Assassination
Bob Jonas

Dal-Tex Building fire escape guy

Post by Bob Jonas »

I've posted on this inside another thread but thought it may be worth giving it a thread of its own. I wonder if there has ever been any effort into identifying the man who was sitting on the fire escape of the Dal-Tex Building during the assassination? If he was part of the conspiracy it's probable that he'll never be identified as he was likely a lookout for Nicoletti and Roselli. If he was just an innocent bystander, then it's possible that, in the hours following the assassination, he could have been interviewed as an eyewitness...especially considering his vantage point...and double-especially if he heard shots coming from the building he was sitting on!!!!! He appears in a few photos (below). I wonder if this man appears in any of the subsequent photos taken in the aftermath of the shooting? Please steer me to any information you may be aware of regarding this man. Thanx.See top left corner of Altgens 5 (below) and the detail area beneath it taken as the motorcade has just turned off of Main and onto Houston before making its left onto Elm.Here's Altgens no. 6 as the shots are ringing out. You can see the man on the fire escape near the top just right of center of the main photo as well as in the detail below it.
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Dal-Tex Building fire escape guy

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Bob very interesting post and pictures. Your questions diffidently need further examination. But after a very close examination of the pictures you posted here I was struck by something in this one picture how it shows the differences in the height of the back seat and the jump seat . Look how much higher Jackie Kennedy is over Nell Connelly and how much higher John Kennedy is over John Connelly .I know this has been pointed out on the record all along but in this one picture you can really see the difference. If you really look at the shoulders you get a real picture of how much higher the back seat riders where from anyone else in the car.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Whoever the person was, he wouldn't be allowed to sit where he did on the fire escape near the window where Chuck Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and a third person (either Poppy Bush or Jim Braden) were in the Dal-Tex Building, unless he was either a spotter or someone in the know.Now, who could that person be? It was most likely someone Jimmy Files knew, either in the CIA or the Mob. The man is dark-complected, and it's hard to get a real good look at his face. That being said, Jimmy said that a man named Tony Diaz (as he was known to Files) was there in Dealey Plaza that day. Could Diaz be Herminio Diaz Garcia?http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKgarciaH.htmI definitely see a resemblance.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

With the Secret Service car so close that would be a tough shot from that window to hit JFK. The best shot from that standpoint would have been just as JFK'S car was turning on Elm Street. Once again, as it was for the sixth floor shot, why wait until the car is 240-280 feet away to start shooting? That's a real hard shot from that location!
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Interesting also in the one picture posted is possible Joseph Milteer standing right next to the tall man with the hat on !!!!milteer.jpg
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

They had so many suspicious characters in Dealey Plaza that day to create endless confusion over who did what. If I were trying to cloud the ability to define a conspiracy, I would have done the same thing, counting on the controlled cops and intelligence agencies to prevent real evidence arising that would hold up in a court of law. Interesting possible connection; the real forensic analysis has proven Chauncey Holt and others were there; hopefully artificial intelligence will eventually end the debate through 100% probability of all the culprits.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

The guy on the fire escape appears to be calmly sitting on the steps as the motorcade is heading towards him (as seen in the top picture below). However, in the bottom photo, taken after the shots have started ringing out, he appears to be holding onto the railings as if something has startled him or he's getting up to get out of the way of gunfire. This would make sense if shots had just been fired from a nearby window in the Dal-Tex Building. Just a Bobservation. I may be wrong.