JFK vs G.W. Bu$h

JFK Assassination
Bob

JFK vs G.W. Bu$h

Post by Bob »

Just look at what has happened in 40+ years in the United States. Just how bad is it? Compare the current "President" to the one this website is connected to. Kennedy was well spoken. Bu$h obliterates the English language. Kennedy was an intellectual. Bu$h is closer to stupid. Kennedy kept us from world annihilation because of his handling of the Cuban missile crisis. Bu$h is taking us closer to Armageddon with his stupid decisions regarding Iraq, the Middle East, etc. Kennedy was a legitimate war hero. Bu$h was an AWOL draft dodger. Kennedy was rich and compassionate. Bu$h is rich and spiteful. Kennedy was a man of the people. Bu$h is kept in a bubble by his people. Kennedy gave speeches in open environments. Bu$h gives speeches to staged audiences only. Kennedy accepted responsibility, ala the Bay of Pigs. Bu$h refuses to take responsibilty, ala 9/11, Iraq, Plamegate and Katrina for examples. Kennedy believed in a balance of power in the U.S. government. Bu$h wants the executive office to be all powerful, ala King George. Kennedy was charismatic in public. Bu$h is embarrassing to watch in public settings (just look at the G-8 conference). Kennedy wanted ALL Americans to prosper. Bu$h only cares about the rich and powerful. Kennedy was a real American hero (yes, he had flaws). Bu$h is a real American traitor with the sins of 9/11 and Iraq on his conscience. I only hope the next President is closer in philosophy to JFK as opposed to Bu$h. That way the United States can return to being a TRUE democracy as opposed to being a fascist state.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JFK vs G.W. Bu$h

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:On 08.05.2006 Bob posted this accurate, analytical, inciteful comparrison of JFK vs. George W. Bush.On 10.22.2009 I can not believe that I am the very first to respond.That said, taking Bob's analysis one step further, how do we accurately and correctly gauge President Barack Obama thus far ? One of my premises about Obama is that it took Bush eight (8) years to dig the hole that we are in. Bear in mind that I have reached no conclusions on Obama's performance overall. However, how do we rate him relative to JFK ? And how do we rate his "progress" ?Comments ?Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hi Bruce, to me it seems that the more or less hidden power elite in the US allowed Obama to become president in order to appease the people by this media-effective projection and integration figure while the power elite continues the Rockefeller/Kissinger/Bush/Cheney/Vatican/Freemason/etc.-road to a one-world system ruled by the world bank, world monetary fund, world treaty organization and a world army, to which the US military and strategic world dominance is the predecessor. The old concept that single leaders would lead is outdated and the real leaders of today are agendas to which power groups do commit themselves to without telling the press or the peoples. Political participation of the people is only limited and democracy is an exception in this world. Money does not make the world go around, but it teaches more reality and border crossing than any religion. JFK was pretty egomaniac, my guess is, Obama does not overrate himself. Jimmy is not guilty of anything. He is a good human. Chris
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:On 08.05.2006 Bob posted this accurate, analytical, inciteful comparrison of JFK vs. George W. Bush.On 10.22.2009 I can not believe that I am the very first to respond.That said, taking Bob's analysis one step further, how do we accurately and correctly gauge President Barack Obama thus far ? One of my premises about Obama is that it took Bush eight (8) years to dig the hole that we are in. Bear in mind that I have reached no conclusions on Obama's performance overall. However, how do we rate him relative to JFK ? And how do we rate his "progress" ?Comments ???Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce...in terms of comparing JFK and Obama, and there are some similaraties, yet also some major differences. As a matter of fact, JFK's daughter Caroline, was a big supporter of Obama's. Right now it appears that Obama is being VERY careful about being too radical with his policies. His rhetoric during the campaign has been different than his actual policies up to this point. His appointments of Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State and Tim Geithner as Secretary of the Treasury were very disapponting to me. During his Presidential campaign vs. Hillary, the clear difference between the two of them was their foreign policy vision. Why then would Obama make Hillary the person who is in the fore front of foreign policy as Sec. of State? Could it be that the appointment was determined at their secret meeting at the Bilderbergers meeting in Virginia in 2008? Geithner is also a curious choice. He runs with the same crowd that the former Sec. of the Treasury (Henry Paulson) ran with. Paulson was the former CEO of Goldman Sachs. That is as Wall Street as one can get. Geithner is cut from the same cloth. Obama has treated Wall Street with kid gloves, while he has treated the BIG auto companies in the U.S. with a hammer. I think a hammer should have been used in both cases, along with a hammer being used against BIG oil. Then we also have Obama being very protective of the Bu$h administration with their policies of torture and other criminal acts. Obama has also been very careful not to ruffle the CIA's feathers. My friend Wayne Madsen even thinks Obama was once an operative of the CIA. Obama also looks like he wants to escalate the war in Afghanistan, while it seems like nothing has changed in Iraq. However, he has done good things as well. My thinking of him will definitely improve if a public option is put into the new healthcare bill. Bottom line, I am afraid that the President is listening to the REAL power brokers in the world...see the Bilderbergers...in terms of his policies and his appointments. That may change over time, but right now I'm very skeptical. I also see the same right wing threats today that occurred before JFK was killed in Dallas with what is currently ongoing with President Obama. It certainly doesn't help when the propaganda machine of the far right has a network (Fox News) and idiots like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck have shows that try to stir the psycho and lunatic (and uneducated) fringe.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

both were groomed to be president at an early ageboth rode on the shirtail of change from the preceeding right wing administrationboth talked of change in civil rightsjfk was born in the usobama was born in kenyajfk's father was joewho knows who is obama's fatherjfk had his agendaobama has the powers that be agendajfk has his own half dollarobama isn't worth two bitsjfk was the last president elected that was his own man and was not supported by a shadow government.
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:both were groomed to be president at an early ageboth rode on the shirtail of change from the preceeding right wing administrationboth talked of change in civil rightsjfk was born in the usobama was born in kenyajfk's father was joewho knows who is obama's fatherjfk had his agendaobama has the powers that be agendajfk has his own half dollarobama isn't worth two bitsjfk was the last president elected that was his own man and was not supported by a shadow government.Tom...we will have to agree to disagree about where Obama was born. The Birthers movement is ludicrous in my opinion...http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008 ... .htmlObama has some issues as President no doubt, and I mentioned some of them earlier in this thread, but not being born in the U.S.A. isn't one of them.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bob,if you join alex jones prison planet for 5 dollars a month you get a free download to his latest movie about obama fall of the republic. i urge you and everyone who is an obama supporter to watch that movie. if there is a shadow government bob, they got him in their pocket as they have had all the previous presidents since jfk. don't be fooled by his eloquent speeches and his promise of change. as in the wizard of oz.... don't pay any attention to that man behind the curtain...i am the powerful oz.i hope i am wrong and you are right but i think we are going down big time. obama is there to keep the lower masses in order for as long as possible. they think he is working for them but where is the change?he promised to end the war while escalating troops in both iraq and afganistan. he promised to eliminate the power of lobbyists while hiring them for key positions in his cabinet. he talked about washington having the same old faces with each administration but he brought in those same old faces to man his cabinet. he brought in larry summers who got rid of the glass steagle act which caused the bank failures that is now bringing down the world economy. he is continuing to let the bankers especially goldman sachs to run or ruin our economy. he has granted more powers to the federal reserve system and allowing them to hide behind secrecy as to where our tax dollars went. lets see what everyone has to say about him when the dow is around 4000 next march. i respect you bob but i have to agree to disagree on obuma. (thats what jimmy calls him)the only change i have seen is obama has changed his promises to the people that elected him.namaste'
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:bob,if you join alex jones prison planet for 5 dollars a month you get a free download to his latest movie about obama fall of the republic. i urge you and everyone who is an obama supporter to watch that movie. if there is a shadow government bob, they got him in their pocket as they have had all the previous presidents since jfk. don't be fooled by his eloquent speeches and his promise of change. as in the wizard of oz.... don't pay any attention to that man behind the curtain...i am the powerful oz.i hope i am wrong and you are right but i think we are going down big time. obama is there to keep the lower masses in order for as long as possible. they think he is working for them but where is the change?he promised to end the war while escalating troops in both iraq and afganistan. he promised to eliminate the power of lobbyists while hiring them for key positions in his cabinet. he talked about washington having the same old faces with each administration but he brought in those same old faces to man his cabinet. he brought in larry summers who got rid of the glass steagle act which caused the bank failures that is now bringing down the world economy. he is continuing to let the bankers especially goldman sachs to run or ruin our economy. he has granted more powers to the federal reserve system and allowing them to hide behind secrecy as to where our tax dollars went. lets see what everyone has to say about him when the dow is around 4000 next march. i respect you bob but i have to agree to disagree on obuma. (thats what jimmy calls him)the only change i have seen is obama has changed his promises to the people that elected him.namaste'You make some good points Tom. And I have questions as well. The campaign rhetoric sounds like a bunch of bullshit compared to what Obama has really done. Two VERY big tests are upcoming. One...the healthcare bill. If it does NOT have a public option, than his legacy will be forever tarnished in my mind. Two...Obama will soon make a decision about what to do in Afghanistan. The Soviet Union found out that Afghanistan is a no win proposition. The U.S. certainly must know this as well. The same goes with Iraq. But the Military Industrial Complex and the war profiteers will probably force Obama's hand there. That is my guess. Obama has already given in to the CIA and the torture issue that was done under Bu$h/Cheney. I'm not optimistic, but we will see what happens. Obama certainly appears to be a puppet, although stupid idiots like Limbaugh and Beck don't realize it, as they push the same hate speech that JFK had to deal with before he was assassinated.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

if the man has nothing to hide then why are all his records from school and college sealed? if i wanted a top secret clearance and my records were sealed then i would not get the clearance or the job. he is the leader of our nation, what has he got to hide? i hope i am wrong but i don't think i am but if i am, i will send you a pot of my famouse "hoosier chili"namaste'