JFK'S REAL KILLER TO BE NAMED IN NEW OLIVER STONE BOOK:

JFK Assassination
Tommy Wilkens

Re: JFK'S REAL KILLER TO BE NAMED IN NEW OLIVER STONE BOOK:

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Bob I totally agree !!! What a big load of "BS"...Totally makes me wonder what's up with Oliver Stone...I've lost a huge amount of confidence in him and his work after seeing he is pushing this misinformation Train....I've said this before if you keep spreading misinformation misleading stories finally the everyday Joe out here just throws his hands up and say's "Who the hell knows what really happened" and even at some point they think "And who cares anymore after over half a hundred years" ?? And the lies and misinformation just keep piling up and pouring in.This claim for sure lines right up with.1) The Limo driver shoots Kennedy2) The Secret Service Agent In The Follow Up Car Shoots Kennedy By Accident3) Mystery Man Shoots Kennedy From The Drainage Gutter4) The Umbrella Man Shoots Kennedy5) Black Caped Man Steps Out And Shoots Kennedy In A flurry Of Shots
Slav

Post by Slav »

To me I think that this guy is pointing the finger at James files , remember General Lansdale went to Files behind the fence, there has to be truth to the story , sorry guys for not agreeing with you guys but I think Files was made to look like security detail, especially if a General comes to see you just before the shots.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Remember nobody knew nobody else , it makes total sense.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

If that's the case, then all of what James Files has said about the assassination is a complete fabrication. Not sure I'm ready to put all my money on this "Ron" guy over Jimmy. Especially with all the corroborating details Files has supplied.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Who said Files is a fabrication, nobody knew anybody else and nobody knew anybody's role that day, my bet is they didn't even know who was going to be there and were surprised when they seen people they knew , the only way to keep it a secret and from getting back to the head person is to keep everyone in the dark and to not tell anyone else about the other teams or plans, I'm sure there were other plans that day just in case things didn't work out, and other patsys to put the blame on. I think all the different people had different orders and different handlers.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Could be, but that theory is based on a LOT of speculation, whereas James' story is a pretty simple operation with the CIA using the mob to carry out its plot.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bob Jonas what doesn't make sense with your Ron story above is this, there wasn't 10 shooting teams in Dealey plaza to protect the President, and Stone knows that! When there was reports of men in the picket fence area showing secret service credentials the Secret Service said, that's impossible we didn't have anyone on the ground in Dealey Plaza, which should have been a smoking gun all buy itself!!! It sounds like Stone is being very vague about this so called new find of evidence!!!Like James Files story its missing some parts, but this story is missing a lot more than Jimmy's story!