CNN reports 75 percent of Isis dead

JFK Assassination
Slav

CNN reports 75 percent of Isis dead

Post by Slav »

I will translate that 75 percent of the CIA that work under the code name Isis have leftI think that Isis or the balance of CIA that are involved in Isis will run for the hills before trump takes office , my opinion Isis=CIA .
Bob Jonas

Re: CNN reports 75 percent of Isis dead

Post by Bob Jonas »

I'm surprised CNN called them ISIS...when the President is refusing to call them anything but ISIL. ISIS stands for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, while ISIL, the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, includes more than Iraq and Syria. It would include Israel as part of the terror group's region. To these people, Israel doesn’t deserve to recognized. That land (Israel) is considered Palestine. By using ISIL one is basically refusing to acknowledge Israel as a sovereign nation. Some think he uses ISIL to seek favor with the terrorist group in the region by failing to recognize Israel as anything but part of the Levant region. It's quite strange how Obama is the only one who insists on this. I leave the reasoning to Obama should anyone in the press ever question him about it.