ADDITIONAL BLOOD FOUND IN DEALEY PLAZA!

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

ADDITIONAL BLOOD FOUND IN DEALEY PLAZA!

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/hgqAm9jRpNUHere's another puzzling story of additional blood found in Dealey plaza. Who's was it?????????????
kenmurray

Re: ADDITIONAL BLOOD FOUND IN DEALEY PLAZA!

Post by kenmurray »

JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

I has been widely reported that James Files took John Roselli for a breakfast meeting with Jack Ruby in Fort Worth. So did Ruby eat a second breakfast at the newspaper, or did one of these two encounters not take place ? I seem also to remember that James Files said that he saw Ruby in Dealey Plaza just before the event. ipso facto one of these two versions has to be discarded.
Bob

Post by Bob »

JDThomas wrote:I has been widely reported that James Files took John Roselli for a breakfast meeting with Jack Ruby in Fort Worth. So did Ruby eat a second breakfast at the newspaper, or did one of these two encounters not take place ? I seem also to remember that James Files said that he saw Ruby in Dealey Plaza just before the event. ipso facto one of these two versions has to be discarded.JD, I think there is a decent possibility both of the meetings took place the morning of November 22. The meeting between Roselli and Ruby was fairly brief (less than five minutes) according to what Files witnessed. Therefore, Ruby could have had breakfast later on at the Dallas Morning News.Files did see Ruby in Dealey Plaza as well. So did other people.Listen to what Lee Bowers said, when he saw two men near the picket fence prior to the assassination..."One was "middle-aged" and "fairly heavyset," wearing a white shirt and dark trousers. The other was "mid-twenties" in either a plaid shirt or plaid coat... these men were the only two strangers in the area. The others were workers that I knew."Jimmy Files was wearing a plaid jacket, which he reversed after the assassination. So...who matches the description of the other man? Jack Ruby.Plus, in reading JFK vs. CIA by Michael Calder, we learn that three witnesses saw Ruby running from the knoll area after the shooting. Jean Hill, J.C. Prince and Tom Tilson (an off-duty DPD patrolman). Tilson said the man looked enough like Ruby to be his "twin".Jean Hill said this..."I saw a man up there running, or getting away. He was right up there by the school book depository, just not at the corner where they say the shots came from, at the other end, right up the slope, at the top of the slope. I saw him go towards the railroad tracks, towards the tracks to the west. I just thought at the time, that's the man that did it."Finally, Julia Anne Mercer identified Ruby as the driver of a pickup truck that was parked on Elm Street the morning of the assassination. A man wearing a plaid shirt got out of the truck with a rifle according to Mercer.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Jerry Coley said, he had breakfast with Ruby between 8-9, than he made sales calls from 9 to almost noon, and when he came back to the newspaper around noon Ruby was still there! So Ruby could have left the Newspaper shortly after Coley did than returned shortly before Coley did! What time did Ruby and Roselli meet? Didn't Tosh Plumlee say they flew in around 7:30 a.m.? Could there have been two Ruby's like there was two Oswald's??? I remember seeing a picture of a guy who look just like Ruby standing in front of the TSBD minutes after the shooting and the guy was wearing sunglasses.Thoughts???Also who's blood was on that sidewalk?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

This actually all came up in our forum in 2011 under the thread 'Jack Ruby -- Castro Gunrunner', but we had a little less Coley info then.According to Tosh Plumlee's statement, we can't have Roselli leaving Garland airfield much if at all before 06:35 (maybe even later). From this timepoint, is there enough time for him to get from the airfield to the Cabana Motel to be there with James Files at around 07:00?In another version,I have read an old quote from Tosh saying that the plane did not land in Dallas until 06:30 and Roselli got off it at 07:00.This leaves no time for a journey to the motel where James files say he picked Roselli up at around 07:00.I don't know the road network of the area in 1963, but on today's roads the advertised quickest route, in normal traffic from the site of Garland airfield to the pancake house is 48 minutes. Unless it can be shown to be substantially different, then we can't have the breakfast meeting at the pancake house before 07:15 (or 07:50 in the second Tosh scenario) and that is the earliest time possible for Tosh's story to work.Assuming that they had various things to discuss and ate some breakfast, they won't have left until after 07:35. Quickest route today in normal traffic from the Pancake House to Dealey Plaza is advertised at 34 minutes. Park-up and get to the newspaper building a few blocks away must be at least another 5 mins, so that in this scenario, no breakfast meeting at the newspaper before 08:15, possibly later ( or approx. 08:50 in the second Tosh scenario) .Traffic may have been lighter in 1963, but I doubt it would be any quicker and the road layout may even have added time.At a stretch, you could knit the three stories together, with everyones timings being a little out, but I feel that it is unlikely.