The Malignant Narcissist

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: The Malignant Narcissist

Post by Slav »

It's all a mess nobody is supporting the American People and the immigrants, it's a tug and war, I'm very dissapointed in what I'm seeing so far, I hope things get better fast. Ice is setting up road block and arresting undocumented people, I do not agree there here illegally but I see a lot of people who have worked hard bought a house runna business and will get deported imagine after 10 year getting kicked out.The country has changed look at all the states that have millions of immigrants , califnia Texas and New Mexico is all Mexicans and there are a lot of illegals, what will happen if ice goes in deports all these people millions I can't imagine what that will do to the economy and housing market , I can't imagine Jimmy in Chicago looking around where he grew up and think am I in Chicago or in Europe . I can't see how he can kick everyone out, soon they will start renaming some states to relect the population . It's the new America, you really can't reverse the last 18 years and tell all these people to leave. I hope the concentration is focused on other more constructive things, get the gas price down, get rid of these terrorist, and take care of the American people who are really having a hard time with no jobs and no Medicare. Other countries have Medicare that is free no charge to the people like in Canada, everything all doctors visits and operation and hospitals are free, you pay for your medicine unless you have a work Heath plan.God Bless all Americans old and new, most off us are immigrants from somewhere else a long time ago.It's time for me to move to Florida I had the cold and love the water.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Slav come on down to sunny FLORIDA.I got a ocean front place right on the beach I can rent to you while you get settled in your own place .First class 2 pools one heated indoor private balcony with a magnificent ocean view !!!IMG_2527.JPG
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bob no matter how you slice the cake a guy making $174,000 dollars a year cant afford a third house at $600,000, and that's just the house. Now you have , to furnish it, insure it, etc.! Neither one of us knows for sure if he got paid off but all the signs point to it. Wiki-leaks showed us emails where Debbie Wasserman Schultz said they were going to pay him off in the email she sent John Podesta I believe. Who would give their support to someone who just cheated them out of the election? If he didn't get paid off than maybe he afforded his new house $27.00 a time per donation!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

JDB4JFK wrote:Bob no matter how you slice the cake a guy making $174,000 dollars a year cant afford a third house at $600,000, and that's just the house. Now you have , to furnish it, insure it, etc.! Neither one of us knows for sure if he got paid off but all the signs point to it. Wiki-leaks showed us emails where Debbie Wasserman Schultz said they were going to pay him off in the email she sent John Podesta I believe. Who would give their support to someone who just cheated them out of the election? If he didn't get paid off than maybe he afforded his new house $27.00 a time per donation!!!JDB4JFK, I guess we'll have to disagree about this. But before I move on, did you read this part of the article I posted about this?But TruthOrFiction.com and Snopes.com point out that Sanders’ wife, Jane O’Meara Sanders, said in the original Seven Days article that the couple was able to buy the home because they’d sold a property in Maine that her family had held since the early 1900s. She said that she had inherited the vacation home after her parents died, but the family was unable to use it because it was too far from their primary residence in Vermont, so she sold it and used the proceeds to finance the purchase of a more suitable vacation home.The Sanders also own a row house on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., and a house in Burlington’s New North End, which is valued at $321,900, according to city property records.Sanders reported that he and his wife held between $194,026 and $741,030 in assets, mostly a combination of investment funds, in a 2015 financial form, Politico reports. Opensecrets.org tabbed his net worth at about $436,000 in 2014. Fortune magazine reports that virtually all of the couple’s assets are in Jane Sanders’ name.But real estate holdings — like the family property in Maine — are not included in financial disclosures, Bloomberg reports:“Candidates report assets’ value in ranges so broad that they can be virtually meaningless. Their homes, cars and federal retirement plans are generally off limits from public view. Nor are presidential contenders subject to rules that make members of Congress disclose stock transactions within 45 days and reveal who holds their mortgages. The deadline is flexible, too.”By the way, as of July 21, the Federal Election Committee reported $7.8 million in cash on hand between Sanders’ campaign committee and outside groups. Those funds, however, are not eligible for personal expenditures.Despite all the innuendoes that sprung up because of the real estate transaction and Sanders’ platform of income inequality, there is no proof anywhere that he was paid for his endorsement of Hillary Clinton or that he and his wife couldn’t otherwise have afforded the recent vacation home.Also, are we supposed to believe an email from Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz, after Bernie and her were warring like crazy during the entire campaign? Like he would accept a bribe from her of all people. I don't think he accepted a bribe period. But that's just me.I think Bernie's support for Hillary was for three reasons. One, he saw Hillary as the lesser of two evils. Two, he didn't feel it was worth it to burn bridges with the Democratic party, not when so many Democrats had supported him. Finally, Bernie saw through Trump's bullshit, called him a pathological liar a number of times and just could not support him. And it appears Bernie was spot on, at least in terms of a few of the Donald's appointments, which were 180 degrees different from what Delusional Donald said in the campaign in a number of cases. Saying things like he was going to go after Wall Street and that he would protect Social Security and Medicare. His appointments to the Treasury and the Health and Human Service positions go completely against that rhetoric. Between that and the lies about voter fraud, like between "three to five million illegals" voting for Hillary and the lies about the size of his inauguration crowd compared to Barry Os, the bullshit just keeps piling up.39 of the 50 states in the U.S. have Republican Attorney Generals. Not one of them have supported Trump's voter fraud assertions. Not one. Today, a Federal Elections Commissioner demanded that Trump provide evidence of these wild claims about voter fraud. Guess what? No evidence is coming. Just more lies.Speaking of expensive lakefront property, I know something about it, as our family has a summer home right on Lake Michigan. Thankfully we have owned the house and property since World War II. Yes, it's expensive to maintain and the insurance is outrageous, plus I don't take in a U.S. Senator's salary either, but thanks to careful budgeting between myself and my sister, we are able to enjoy the beautiful setting there each summer for awhile.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Thanks TommyI use to own a home in Pompano on the canal and I sold it in 2001 , stupid me after 911 I got scared and I had it rented for one year and the lady trashed the house and my neighbour was a realtor and said she had a buyer after I fixed it so I sold, I really miss the canal and the pool and all the different palm trees I put up and sitting on the dock throwing bread in the water and having 20 ducks swim to me, it was the best feeling the air was so fresh I use to wake up early every morning not tired at 6 am, now I struggle to get out of bed. I am looking for another canal home in pompano or further north for a cheaper price, I have to live by water when I am in Florida, stress level goes from 90 Down to 30 and the fact that it's legal to have guns in the house and car makes security a good safe feeling. I love it there I hate the cold and snow and heating bills and sno removal and ice salt and snow tires. Nothing beats Florida it's heaven.