Oswald / Lovelady ( Fetzer )

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: Oswald / Lovelady ( Fetzer )

Post by Slav »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Add Billy Lovelady to the list of witnesses who died before or during the HSCA hearings. Lovelady was just 42 years-old when he died in 1979. Others in that group include Roger Craig, Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli, Chuck Nicoletti and George de Mohrenshildt. Craig was murdered on May 15, 1975 (even though it was reported as a suicide). Others who were murdered include Sam Giancana (June 19, 1975), Johnny Roselli (August 9, 1976), George de Mohrenshildt (another reported suicide on March 29, 1977) and Chuck Nicoletti (March 29, 1977). You will note that de Mohrenshildt and Nicoletti were murdered on the same day.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Thinking on this post a little more I wonder if the man on the landing was indeed Lee Oswald why wouldn't Buell Frazier have seen Oswald ? Frazier was on the steps.Every interview I see of Buell Frazier he sure seems like one of the most honest of anyone who had some form of a tie to the events of that day.If Frazier had come forward and said Lee Oswald was standing on the front landing of the Book Depository as the Kennedy Limo past the building it would have blown a huge whole in the set up.Kind of wonder if Frazier was possible bought off or scared off ??
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Frazier now believes LHO did not kill JFK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbZfTz5_uPU
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Yeah ole Buell Wesley Frazier feels a lot of remorse right now because he knows for sure LHO didn't do it because he was talking to him on the front steps right after the shooting!Just wish Buell would come forward with the total true story.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I am sure he got paid off and threatened into silence , the fact that he has lived so long proves it, he would of been dead a long time ago had he said Oswald was beside him, you can see that he is full of pain from not telling the truth. What would scare someone into 50 years of silence?
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Slav I believe you very well may be right on this. Our only hope is a possible death bed confession from B. Frazier.And even then I kind of wonder who would listen or believe him.The more years that click by the dimmer the light seems to get of the real truth coming out or the masses caring or believing it .
Slav

Post by Slav »

His death bed confession will mean nothing just like E Howard Cunt, nobody is listening nobody cares and nobody will publish his story . A Story like this should bring world wide attention but as Trump puts it the fake media is in control and it seems like law enforcement has no control at all. Everyone now a days are sheeple that care about nothing. All the stories have gone mostly ignored and never get world wide attention, so many people have come forward and still nothing is being done , there is a strong enough case to put this to rest and tell the truth. But then again we live in a lie about anything that happens around the globe, all controlled behind the doors. The FBI is a controlled Law Enforcment agency that has no interest in the truth.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I feel that the only way to circumvent the media's grasp is to push out onto social media outlets such as Facebook and YouTube all the video testimony we can. I was one of the lost sheep chasing every unlikely theory out there in books until a few years ago when I had a Facebook friend share the 1994 & 2003 James Files confessions with me. Eventually that led to Chauncey Holt's videos (both the one by his daughter and the professionally shot video). These first hand accounts are exponentially more valuable to the true researcher than anyone's theory. In fact, most theories out there are guided by their own personal agenda and are rarely based on fact or first hand accounts. We are also flooded with outlandish theories by nefarious characters who are trying to marginalize the simple truth that Files and Holt have testified to. First hand deathbed confessions are easier to judge than some theory being pushed by someone with an axe to grind or a hidden agenda. Plus, posting these accounts are free so you don't have to go begging some producer or publisher for assistance only to see them try to sabotage the venture.