Message to Woody Harrelson on his facebook page

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Message to Woody Harrelson on his facebook page

Post by dankbaar »

What the f is wrong with you, Woody? To glorify LBJ in your new movie? Did your dad not tell you he was in Dealey Plaza that day? I sure hope this film will be a big flop. LBJ on 11/21/1963: "From tomorrow these Irish bastards will never embarass me again!". You are friends with Willie Nelson? James Files, the grassy knoll gunman, is his greatest fan. Did you know that, Woody? 945 Hours: Thursday 27 May 1993Dear Bob,I sure did enjoy our little talk today. Thank you for taking my calls.This song is the first song I’ve ever been excited over. Oh I know it’s no hit. But I’m excited just because I wrote it about Willie. To me, Willie can walk on water. I murder his songs when I sing them, but I still love him. I’m very thankful for getting the chance to meet Joe, you and Barry. I think the world of all 3 of you. Joe may be gone, but in my heart, his memory lives on. The 3 of you are the most exciting things to ever happen in my life. Should something happen to me, I just want you to know, I think your [sic] all great. Thank you, for being my friend.Oh yea, right after I talked with you, we went on lock-down again. I still don’t know what happened? Hey, I hope this song makes you smile. Take care and God Bless You.Friends,Jimmy Willie Your My Hero1) Willie I saw you on T.V.Just the other nightWatched all your friends wish you Happy BirthdayAnd hug you tight.But let me tell you WillieAll your friends wasn’t thereWillie you’re my heroAnd I sure was wishin’I was there.2) I was here at the big Stateville, A pickin’ my guitarI was a pickin’ and a grinnin’With all them stars.Yea Willie you’re a livin’ legendAnd in my heart I knowThat your the very best there isWillie your my heroCHORUS:Willie when they’re talkin’ ‘bout TexasThey’re talkin’ ‘bout youAnd when they talk about youThey’re talkin’ ‘bout TexasIt’s you and wide open spacesThat’s the combination for TexasWillie your my heroAnd without you There ain’t no Texas3) Willie sing me another songMake it sweet and make it longCause I can sit for hours, Just a listenin’ to your songsI love to hear about them outlawsBroken hearts and loves gone wrongWillie your my heroWon’t you sing me another song?REPEAT CHORUS:TAG: Willie you’re my heroAnd I love you and TexasFade: I love you and TexasFade out: I love you and Texas26 May 1993James FilesTo Willie Nelson I dedicate this songMy HeroThe very best there is.God Bless You WillieI Love You.Best of Luck,JimmyHappy BirthdayWillieHappyBirthdayBig6-0Happy BirthdayMr. Nelson,One of your many fans,James FilesAnd You are My Hero.
Tom Bigg

Re: Message to Woody Harrelson on his facebook page

Post by Tom Bigg »

I agree that Woody showed himself to be just another actor prostitute, what won't they do for money? LBJ was rock bottom in character, in manners, in treatment of women; a classless SOB who belonged in federal lockup, preferably solitary, so the criminal wouldn't be able to warp and damage society any more. A sociopath. But Woody played a lot of idiot roles on Cheers and after. Not surprised, as Hollywood culturally continually assaults the American traditions and the best of our culture.
Slav

Re: Message to Woody Harrelson on his facebook page

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wG0fS4DoGUcWe need Bob Spez to turn JF lyrics into a song .